ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa game thread

Are we gonna get this dub? I heard Tulsa has played one of the toughest schedules so they may be a lot better than their record indicates. We better bring the fire tonight!

You have to lie better next time to be credible. Who has a 12 foot flagpole with a UCF flag? Couldn’t you have at least said 3-6 feet? Lol

He got it off Amazon. It was one of those that you drive the front tire over the baseplate to keep it up.

Are we gonna get this dub? I heard Tulsa has played one of the toughest schedules so they may be a lot better than their record indicates. We better bring the fire tonight!
They’ve had a couple close losses. They aren’t terrible. Have to minimize the turnovers and we should win. No punt turnovers especially

Reactions: Knight Strength
So far weve had a penalty to guve them a first down, a penalty on 3rd and 6 and a sack. That rowdy crowd of 45 people is giving our boys fits

Just saw our O Line get beat by a three man pass rush from Tulsa. I'll say it again. I just saw our O line get beat by a three man pass rush from Tulsa.

I disagree two of the best breweries in the country are in Tulsa. (Prairie Artisan Ales and American solera) I was pissed that it wasn't a weekend game as I was looking for justification to finally get to Tulsa.
Maybe, but if your in Tulsa I'm sure any beer probably is good. BTW isnt that neer beer out there?

Thompson runs it UP THE MIDDLE FROM THE 1 yard line. Finally!!!!

Looks like a high school stadium. Are there even 5,000 people in the stands? Embarrassing for the conference

Was just going to say the same thing. Why in the world did the presidents think adding Tulsa to the conference was a good idea? What a joke.

It works a lot. Did you see that DG option run last week where the entire defense sold out for the HB? T'was nice.
Did and liked it. But that's a different deal than RUN IT UP THE MIDDLE NO MATTER WHAT!!! I did like that play though, not sure we would get away with doing it every series.

Did and liked it. But that's a different deal than RUN IT UP THE MIDDLE NO MATTER WHAT!!! I did like that play though, not sure we would get away with doing it every series.
Probably wouldn't. If the DE had stayed home that play would have done nothing, but he went for the HB and DG read it right.

The up the middle run also sets up PA and it's a play that brings men into the box for swing passes and vertical passes. I doubt if Heup likes them that much either, but it's how sets up the pass so well.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
Probably wouldn't. If the DE had stayed home that play would have done nothing, but he went for the HB and DG read it right.

The up the middle run also sets up PA and it's a play that brings men into the box for swing passes and vertical passes. I doubt if Heup likes them that much either, but it's how sets up the pass so well.
Couldn't agree more. Great point!

Reactions: Happy Hands
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT