ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa game thread

This game is on coaching and these players don’t love their coach imo. Gabriel transfers this year.

Reactions: Knight59
the only thing we have left to play for is to beat USF and by the looks of it that is gonna be a challenge.........

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Tulsa wanted it more for a 2 win team they played much tougher than UCF. That's on the coaches not getting the team ready.:sunglasses:

Reactions: Knight59
he wasn't good but what did you expect with all those pussies on the OLINE? Tulsa had 7 sacks the entire season before tonight and either matched it or got close in one game vs our Oline

Picks were on him. Not o line. Get scared and try to throw away and don’t get it out of bounds is on Gabriel. Dude is lost if first option isn’t there.

The online can get it done. The coaching staff wasn’t ready for a 3-3-5 and they were missing some assignments because they weren’t prepared. I get it, we’re in bed with Heupel for sometime and he’s still young, but he needs to get his crap together. He needs to take responsibility for this.

I know Heup's buyout to UCF (if Heup resigns for another job) is presently $10M.

What is the buyout UCF would owe Heup if UCF fired Heup?

(I know, I know, UCF firing Heup now has very bad optics, even though we all see small problems becoming bigger...)

He’ll just claim we won the game like he claimed a Nat’l Title.
If that bothers you you’re gonna need to find a new team. Clearly you don’t understand why we accepted the colley matrix championship if it bothers you.

he wasn't good but what did you expect with all those pussies on the OLINE? Tulsa had 7 sacks the entire season before tonight and either matched it or got close in one game vs our Oline
I think it was the second to last drive and they rushed three. Only one guy on the right side of the line. 3 blockers for 1 rusher and he got pressure on GD. Unbelievable.
Game on the line what do we do? Run run deep pass
That’s what you should do against 3-3-5 tho
Should have Macked. It was a 3-3-5. Start running it when DG loses control. Nobody runs that defense on us if the QB is a threat. I think Heup may have peaked already. Mack will transfer and we will watch DG throw for 4000 yards a year with 4 losses to go with them.
Correct. You have to run on 3-3-5

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT