ADVERTISEMENT

UCF 8pt underdogs to Texas Tech - 4pm

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021
I say UCF loses by 10. If we get Walker back, we cover.

Go Knights!

Last edited:
oh lawd, Diallo is out.

Walker is playing.

We ain't covering shit now. Hope I'm wrong!

Go Knights!

Last edited:
Just gotta shoot over 50% hit out foul shots and limit turnovers

I watched the Iowa State game today. Boy are they good on defense. They are like an under talented Houston on how they pick up a cause problems for the offense with their pressure

I only got +7.5. If I had known Diallo was out I wouldn’t have taken that bet. Our reporters suck for injuries.

Well it's still close.. 41 - 38 with about 14 to play.

Startling how inactive the site is facing a Top 25 team with bubble implications.

This team competes. This is a tough environment and a great opponent. Impressed with the fight this year.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Win or lose today this is a good outing for the Knights. In addition, the big 12 is a coaches league. It has been impressive that we have not been outcoached in any of the games this year. It says a lot about Coach Dawkins.

A few miss foul shots and turnovers towards the end of the game hurt.

Last edited:
When or lose today this is a good outing for the Knights. In addition, the big 12 is a coaches league. It has been impressive that we have not been outcoached in any of the games this year. It says a lot about Coach Dawkins.

A few miss foul shots and turnovers towards the end of the game hurt.
He has done a lot without shooters. He definitely deserves another year or so to prove what he can do with Big12 recruits.

Reactions: connerito
I think you have to. With the recruiting that is incoming, which appears to be pretty good, and the performance of competing in every big 12 game I agree.

In addition, I think we have established an identity with our defense that can succeed in the Big12 The Big 12 is by far the best in the country no gimmes

Reactions: PositYourself
We need to get a winning streak going. If not it’s probably NIT. Which is at least decent to get a couple home games I guess.

We need to get a winning streak going. If not it’s probably NIT. Which is at least decent to get a couple home games I guess.
Tonight’s a good night to start. Should’ve beat BYU at home. Make r free throws we win. We are more athletic but need to stop their 3s and Provo is a tough place to play

Charge On !!!!

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Damn, I had to look that up.

Darrion Williams scored a career-high 30 points on 12-of-12 shooting, including four of Texas Tech's 10 3-pointers, and the Red Raiders never trailed in a 79-50 win over sixth-ranked Kansas on Monday night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT