ADVERTISEMENT

UCF AD declares Knights 'national champs'; fan billboard urges AP voters to make UCF No. 1

I LOVE that Danny White is as vocal as he is. It was eventually going to take someone standing up to these scumbags publicly and LOUDLY. I absolutely love that UCF is embracing the role as the outsider that is kicking in the door since they refuse to open it up. No more asking politely and waiting for our turn. Kick in the door and tell them that they either recognize us or lose your credibility. Challenge them publicly. Mark my words, this wont matter this year, but rest assured, if we go undefeated again next year it will absolutely effect how the committee ranks us. They make rank us higher in the hope we get clobbered if we make it in the playoffs, but thats ok with me. Give us a shot. That's all we wanted.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I LOVE that Danny White is as vocal as he is. It was eventually going to take someone standing up to these scumbags publicly and LOUDLY. I absolutely love that UCF is embracing the role as the outsider that is kicking in the door since they refuse to open it up. No more asking politely and waiting for our turn. Kick in the door and tell them that they either recognize us or lose your credibility. Challenge them publicly. Mark my words, this wont matter this year, but rest assured, if we go undefeated again next year it will absolutely effect how the committee ranks us. They make rank us higher in the hope we get clobbered if we make it in the playoffs, but thats ok with me. Give us a shot. That's all we wanted.
If they put us in next year it will admit they got it wrong this year. Not happening.

I hope UGA wins. That way when I walk around ATL, with whatever UCF Natty Champ shirt I can find, those Dawgs will tear up at the knowledge that their champs are only second rate.

I hope UGA wins. That way when I walk around ATL, with whatever UCF Natty Champ shirt I can find, those Dawgs will tear up at the knowledge that their champs are only second rate.
Bama winning gives us the better argument. We can troll Finebaum in the off-season, more people hate Bama, same number of wins but they have no conference title. Plus we are undefeated against Bama.

Bama winning gives us the better argument. We can troll Finebaum in the off-season, more people hate Bama, same number of wins but they have no conference title. Plus we are undefeated against Bama.

Agree I want Bama win, so they can explain how the #3 SEC team is national champ over #1 AAC undefeated UCF. Exaggerate the farce that is. Playoff committee invitational.

[cheers] there is only one true champion, and Al isn't it. [cheers]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT