ADVERTISEMENT

UCF attendance

DrPhillipsKnight

Bronze Knight
Sep 25, 2016
wasn’t privileged to attend this game so was wondering how the atmosphere was apart from the obvious travesty. I wish they did some wide shots of the stadium to get a good look of how full it was and what the distribution was. Sounded like 50/50 on tv.

wasn’t privileged to attend this game so was wondering how the atmosphere was apart from the obvious travesty. I wish they did some wide shots of the stadium to get a good look of how full it was and what the distribution was. Sounded like 50/50 on tv.
Not sure if true but I heard they switched sides they put cameras so it would show more USF fans instead of UCF.

Yeah, it was... I have season tickets on the visitor side. I know a few people who deserted their seats this week.

It was about 50/50 or 60/40 them

They actually showed up. We were louder on 3rd down. Again, we took over the common areas and ramps on the way out. That was loud

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT