ADVERTISEMENT

UCF @ECU. 35-28 at the half. ESPNU.

9 is too late of a start for me. Didn’t watch but he was out a couple games ago. Must be fighting a nagging injury.

No such thing as an ugly win...so last night's game was a win.

That was ECU's first game in almost a month, as their entire team (minus 2) got COVID plus 2 other players were out injured so they were down to some walk-ons getting mins.

UCF will play ECU again in the 1st Round of the AAC Tourn...and hopefully Mahan and CJ Walker will both be back.

Reactions: Lurky
I think we got a little lucky ECU missed a ton of shots throughout the game. It was also a little weird how ECU didn't foul at the end to stop the clock and make us hit free throws. Take the win and move on.

I think we got a little lucky ECU missed a ton of shots throughout the game. It was also a little weird how ECU didn't foul at the end to stop the clock and make us hit free throws. Take the win and move on.

Usually in basketball - a team wins if the other team missed a ton of shots throughout the game

(I actually know what you mean, they missed some gimmes, just poking fun because of the wording)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT