ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Family Plan Bait & Switch

SwagCentral

Four-Star Recruit
Nov 12, 2010
Called for the family plan and they don't have any available in the limited sections eligible. Have to pay more for a worse seat in the end zone. All the sections for family plan are completely blocked out on ticketmaster so you can't see whats available or even buy one single ticket if you wanted to. Seems like a bait and switch to promote it to families then not have any way of really having any available for sale.

Anybody know when football single game tickets go on sale. Maybe they will open more up in these sections after that?

Reactions: Knight Strength
Had the family plan last year. They were cheaper, but the next day I had crick in my neck from looking to the right the whole game. Moved further around to the endzone seats for this year. I would rather squint a little than pray for a touchdown by either team in the endzone in front of me.

So many want more fans to show up. Well this is the side-effect of that. Less room for me.

The ticket structure is about nothing more than maximizing revenue, the family plan is a advertising gimmick to pretend that they want families. Putting a family section by the student section is also the worst idea ever, f bombs and girls dressed like straight up whores.

Cabana has limited the seats in the stadium so that people that don't even watch the game can stand around, ignore the game, and slam $9 Goose Islands.

The ticket structure is about nothing more than maximizing revenue, the family plan is a advertising gimmick to pretend that they want families. Putting a family section by the student section is also the worst idea ever, f bombs and girls dressed like straight up whores.

Cabana has limited the seats in the stadium so that people that don't even watch the game can stand around, ignore the game, and slam $9 Goose Islands.
Family section next to students is stupid, the rest it's hard to complain when you're trying to compete with schools that make 10 times the TV money as you.

Family section next to students is stupid, the rest it's hard to complain when you're trying to compete with schools that make 10 times the TV money as you.
Agree it sucks but there's got to be a reason. They're not great seats. Is it the best way they can sell them?

We have Goose Islands now? No more Bud for me![cheers]

Saw that secondary market is open on stub hub and seat geek now. Doesn’t make sense that the ticket office won’t sell regular single game tickets or mini packages yet.

No Bait and Switch for me. Bought four families together and were even able to pick section, seat, and row. Go Knights!

Called for the family plan and they don't have any available in the limited sections eligible. Have to pay more for a worse seat in the end zone. All the sections for family plan are completely blocked out on ticketmaster so you can't see whats available or even buy one single ticket if you wanted to. Seems like a bait and switch to promote it to families then not have any way of really having any available for sale.

Anybody know when football single game tickets go on sale. Maybe they will open more up in these sections after that?
Yes, UCF wants you to pay more to support the program during its highest level of performance. Gasp! So horrible!

Seriously ... did you expect otherwise, with the sheer demand? ADDW is kicking butt and keeping the program solvent, right when he should.

I love how this works ...
  • "I'm not paying for a bad product!"
Now ...
  • "Geez! Where did those deals go?!" (when the product is in high demand)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT