ADVERTISEMENT

UCF FOOTBALL HAS MADE THE POWER 5; TIME TO ENJOY IT

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
I am so done hearing about realignment. Maybe that’s the benefit of actually being on the right side of it for once. The countless hours I’ve spent doom scrolling through conference scenarios and listening to pundits giving their two cents on what XYZ Conference should do is troublesome.

Click here to read more.

I don't have time to enjoy it. I am too busy going to class to learn how to be a stuck up entitled P5 fan. Once I finish my classes I will enjoy being in the P5.
We are working this week on excuses to use when you lose a game to a lowly G5 school. We have test at the end of the week on it.

I think it is time to increase the intensity to start making a mark on the P5…..stopping to enjoy it is very usif like.

Or miami, who have been “enjoying” the ACC for 2 decades…..sucking every year can’t lead to much happiness.

time to enjoy it is after we win the conference. we're not here to make up the numbers and enjoy the experience. that's loser talk. i loved our intro to the AAC because we won the whole damn thing and a BCS bowl.

I love the fact that if we win a conference title in a P5 league, we don't have to justify anything. Before, we died after 1 loss because our SOS was simply not there and the stigma was all over us as a G5 school.

8-4 this year would still be a fun year. 8-4 in the AAC, not so much.

Reactions: 90Knight
I love the fact that if we win a conference title in a P5 league, we don't have to justify anything. Before, we died after 1 loss because our SOS was simply not there and the stigma was all over us as a G5 school.

8-4 this year would still be a fun year. 8-4 in the AAC, not so much.
The way we ended last season was hard to watch with the exception of the dramatic win over USF. We blew a big lead against the Bulls but somehow, Alec Holler made that crazy TD catch to win it for us. Other than that, the game against Navy, the conference championship against Tulane, and the bowl game against Duke all completely sucked. Injuries and having guys going into the portal sitting out played a role in our sucking, but that is no consolation.

...I have been practicing....

"Just Join a better conference..."
"your team must be excited to play in front of a crowd like this"
"Playing us is their super bowl"
"We just could not get up for playing them"
"But they don't play anyone"
"look at our recruiting class ranking"

I'm going to enjoy it because as an adult, I realize if I talk about a game 2-3 weeks in the future, I have no effect on how the teams plays. "One game at a time" is for the players, if I discuss a game 2,000 years in the future, it doesn't mean we lose to Kent St. I'm going to enjoy it because we finally got here, and that's richly deserved after having to watch UCF in 'new' purple uniforms loose to Liberty 7-6----UGLY. Yet, we are finally here, and usf is far behind! You can actually enjoy it without having to put some stupid "not until..." crap. When does it end? Win the Super Bowl? Win the World Cup? And yes, Have to practice SCKnight's suggestions--- We just couldn't get up for playing them.

Looking at the schedule hard makes it look like we will have another Gus season with 9 wins counting the bowl game (9-4). This would be very Gus and very respectable for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT