ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Football: WR Xavier Townsend embracing leadership role

want to geek out on spring practice but everything is so secretive it is difficult to ever draw conclusions. Said this in fall camp it is so dumb ..the margin for error is much less in the NFL yet they constantly have open practices for the fans to see the team

giphy.gif

Reactions: Central Floridave
That Lee Hunter Mic’d Up is a good watch that I linked up on Facebook. What do you guys need to see? They just running basic spring football drills, stretching out, running bleachers. Spring game is in a couple weeks. I'd be curious to see a few KJ Jefferson passes, or runs. But, it is not that critical for me if I don't. This website ucf sports on their youtube channel provided a spring update by Gus (link above). Fatigue or not, I'm just jonesin' for football news, thus I watched it. Sounds like they working out, just like all the other teams are doing this time of year.

That Lee Hunter Mic’d Up is a good watch that I linked up on Facebook. What do you guys need to see? They just running basic spring football drills, stretching out, running bleachers. Spring game is in a couple weeks. I'd be curious to see a few KJ Jefferson passes, or runs. But, it is not that critical for me if I don't. This website ucf sports on their youtube channel provided a spring update by Gus (link above). Fatigue or not, I'm just jonesin' for football news, thus I watched it. Sounds like they working out, just like all the other teams are doing this time of year.
They aren’t running bleachers much right now I’d hope. That’s for other times of year. If the game is in 2 weeks they are doing nothing but running plays and learning verbiage. If all they were doing was stretching and running bleachers, the gates would be open to fans and media.

Well for starters, I want a roster. I want to know heights and weights (even though they are fudged). I want to have an idea about who is on the two deep. But I don't even know who is on the team.

Is Rian Davis in the mix for a position at linebacker or is he in position to watch a movie at the iMax? Is

I also want video. I want to see Patrick Barnett eating chicken on the sideline. Is it KFC, Popeyes, or Church's?

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I will say this again...

All this talk of stopping the run is a joke. Only two or three opponents on the 2024 schedule have run first offenses.

UCF could be as poorly coached as it was last season against the run and it would show significant improvement against the run because NOBODY runs the damn ball!

I just don't understand the logic. Do y'all really think teams are going to shelve their offensive philosophies just because UCF is on the schedule? (i.e., imagine NAVY installing a spread offense because it is scheduled to play a team with a porous pass defense.)

Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

I can tell you: THEY WON'T! They gone throw the ball.

SEVEN QBS WILL THROW FOR 300+ YARDS AGAINST UCF IN 2024!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT