ADVERTISEMENT

UCF getting 1pt vs. OU at 4pm

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021
Can't believe it's just a point. Seems like easy money here.

OU 78
UCF 66

Both teams need a win badly.

Last edited:
UCF up 34-27 at half.

Can't wait to witness another UCF implosion around the....hmmm......I'll guess the 3 minute mark.

Reactions: UCFsbarro
Is our game plan to just not be physical versus a team we are bigger and more athletic than?

Why are we not abusing their 160 lb point guard either?

Another good questions is, why is that white boy on the floor for UCF? Apart from his one three, he's a ghost, with no presence whatsoever.

Injuries suck.

Make your foul shots and don’t turn the ball over this game will be won

Charge on !!!!

GREAT game by the Knights! Haven’t seen this much enthusiasm in the men’s basketball program since the Jordan era. It seems like this team has adapted much better to the Big 12 upgrade than the football team has.

Side note - BJ Taylor is a fantastic commentator. I hope he can go far with this career.

I love the matchup today. The style of play of OU and Ucf style of play was a good matchup for us. Much better than a Houston, or even a Baylor, which we could’ve/should’ve won. We will be competitive in every game this year, which is amazing, considering the talent level in this conference.

Who would’ve thought at this point this season we would be in the top half of the conference?

Last edited:
We played a complete 40 minute game tonight. It was nice to see.
Having Allen back made a huge difference down the stretch. He brings stability and maturity to our backcourt and his missing the last 2 games was a big reason we folded down the stretch. He's the glue....

Reactions: Asphalt.Jungle
I’m upping my Big 12 win total from 5-6 wins to 7-8. Looking at the schedule 3 of the last 4 are Cincy, WVU, and Ok State….all at the bottom of the standings.

This team has the talent to win every night. They are abysmal away from home, though.

He’s been having them do that in D the last few games. I haven’t seen that in college in a long time. Old school basketball defense right there.
Johnny in HS was a beast defensively. He used to scare u with pressure n emphasized what was coming by slapping the floor when u brought the ball up. He was big time It didn’t help that his backcourt mate was a star at BC when they were rolling in the Big East ( during the glory days).

Great tradition

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
We lose 5 guys. Doesn’t include anyone that transfers out or leaves in hope to go pro.
I don’t know if it’s possible. But it would be nice to come back with a core group and run it back. I think this team would have something special.

Jones, Allen, Payne, Diallo, Walker. Maybe a couple can apply for injury year, not sure if any of them besides Walker were injured for most of a year. Walker is always hurt. I’d rather get a transfer in his place that hopefully doesn’t get hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT