ADVERTISEMENT

UCF is acting like Micky Mouse U..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawgMaticFan

Three-Star Recruit
Feb 7, 2016
Even your school president is acting like a silly brat.
I was really happy for Frost and UCF till you all started this punk campaign to discredit the championship game and the system itself.
If you don't like it, go away. Your program got more return on a pittance of investment than most, you should be proud and HAPPY, not act like a school of petulant children.
You may be happy to learn I'm going to do my part in making The NCAA and member schools realize there needs to be a cost to UCF for it's deliberate campaign to undermine our game.

Now, run along back to the little leagues where you belong Micky.

You may be happy to learn I'm going to do my part in making The NCAA and member schools realize there needs to be a cost to UCF for it's deliberate campaign to undermine our game.

Fantastic! Anywho, what are YOU doing and what do you think should happen to us? I'm curious.

Fantastic. What are YOU doing, and what do you think should happen to us...? I'm curious.

I'M contacting conferences, making an effort to have them see the importance of shunning UCF football to send a message.
You lightweights want to damage the game that gave you more than you earned. f....you.

this is the same guy that was melting down in the soundoff board in the now merged Scott Frost quote of the day thread

Reactions: UCFhonors
That's "National Champion community transient school" to you. You little weiner troll.

It stopped being a joke when your blowhard school president got involved.
Seriously children look back on this moment in 5 years, I hope it's obvious by then how stupid you've been.

I'M contacting conferences, making an effort to have them see the importance of shunning UCF football to send a message.

So basically you want them to keep doing what they are doing. I don't think you will have much trouble getting them to do what you want.

Who gives a shite what a Whiny little pathetic sniveling biotch says thinks or does. Contact away you little cry baby. It’s a good thing Georgia didn’t have to face UCF cause we’d beat your team’s a$$ like we did the last time we played. GFYS!

Reactions: GoKnights2003
I was really happy for Frost and UCF till you all started this punk campaign to discredit the championship game and the system itself.
If you don't like it, go away. Your program got more return on a pittance of investment than most, you should be proud and HAPPY, not act like a school of petulant children.

Congratulations on getting the internet at your trailer park. Don’t you have some inbreeding to do?

It stopped being a joke when your blowhard school president got involved.
Seriously children look back on this moment in 5 years, I hope it's obvious by then how stupid you've been.
giphy.gif

Damn guys, he is writing scathing emails. You guys are toast! [laughing]

These posts are what's to be expected from students who live in their parents' basement and take a bus to school.
You're an over size community college and you're acting the part.

Who gives a shite what a Whiny little pathetic sniveling biotch says thinks or does. Contact away you little cry baby. It’s a good thing Georgia didn’t have to face UCF cause we’d beat your team’s a$$ like we did the last time we played. GFYS!

Maybe next time they will score a TD.

I want to be roommates with UCF Football. Where do I apply?

mindforrenthead1.jpg

Reactions: tribbleorlfl
Oh look...another sniveling, juvenile P5 whiner!

Check out Auburn's "self declared" national championship rings from 2004. How about Alabama's dubious "self declared" national championship when they finished FOURTH in the SEC and were ranked #20 in the AP Poll?
DTB_hR3WsAADQBp.jpg:small

Keep showing the world what UCF is about, you have maybe 5 more minutes where anybody is paying attention.
Actually I went to USF, I just think it is hilarious when a fan of a "big time" school thinks his/her opinion matters here. Run along Pluto (reference to Mickey's "dawg", not the planet)

Reactions: 2DogKnight
Actually I went to USF, I just think it is hilarious when a fan of a "big time" school thinks his/her opinion matters here. Run along Pluto (reference to Mickey's "dawg", not the planet)

Keep acting like a community college, keep being a community college.
Have fun on the short ride back to obscurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT