ADVERTISEMENT

UCF is acting like Micky Mouse U..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cracker is actually quite funny. He kind of reminds me of Bearcat_nipple. Except the nipple wasn't so salty.

Another casual Dawg fan. If they didnt have the P5 label they'd lose 85 percent of their fan base.

eL4DxSF.gif

Taking nothing away from Georgia. They have a fine team. Would have liked to see it settled on the field but until there is an NCAA sanctioned tournament where half the teams in FBS aren’t eliminated before a single game is played, there will always be shared titles. Sucks for Georgia to have to share with UCF with this being potentially their first title in 30+ years. I get that. But there is no arguing with 13-0. The kids at UCF earned this national championship.

We will Micky, enjoy the short bus ride back to oblivion.

He must not know the definition of oblivion either.

UCF has TWO BCS/NY6 Bowl wins in the last five seasons (Georgia's last BCS/NY6 level bowl was 10 years ago)

UCF has THREE conference championships in the last five seasons. Before this year, Georgia's last one was 12 years ago.

You really have to laugh at (or feel sorry) for a guy who has to brag about that.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
And yet, most people can remember it. Because who ever sees the word Mickey after they turn 5? You did spell "mouse" correctly though. So you have ALMOST mastered the silent "e".

[roll] silly idiots.
You had the college football community cheering for you just weeks ago.
Now it's going to enjoy watching your community school football program fall back into obscurity.

[roll] silly idiots.
Now it's going to enjoy watching your community school football program fall back into obscurity.

And yet you still don't really understand the silent "e". :(

Nor do you understand it's "commuter" not "community". And neither is accurate. We have more on campus than UGA does.

Does it really not register that you're not winning anything here?

He must not know the definition of oblivion either.

UCF has TWO BCS/NY6 Bowl wins in the last five seasons (Georgia's last BCS/NY6 level bowl was 10 years ago)

UCF has THREE conference championships in the last five seasons. Before this year, Georgia's last one was 12 years ago.

You really have to laugh at (or feel sorry) for a guy who has to brag about that.

Your bus pass school won it's first bowl 6 years ago.
UGA is spending more to put lockers inside Sanford Stadium than your HS field cost to build.
You think a small investment and beating other community college teams has earned you more than you've received when it's just the opposite.
You got a New Years Day bowl that PSU and several others were more deserving of, yet you ingrate children whine like spoiled brats.
I'm going to enjoy your slide back down to where you belong.

Your bus pass school won it's first bowl 6 years ago.
UGA is spending more to put lockers inside Sanford Stadium than your HS field cost to build.
You think a small investment and beating other community college teams has earned you more than you've received when it's just the opposite.
You got a New Years Day bowl that PSU and several others were more deserving of, yet you ingrate children whine like spoiled brats.
I'm going to enjoy your slide back down to where you belong.

Auburn is a community college?
Your lockers may look great, but our team doesn't need TWO shots at Auburn to win.
Congrats on having a lot of money. It only took about 30 years and a billion dollars to do less than we did in just the last 2 years at a fraction of the cost.

Scream, yell, insult, brag...knock yourself out..

but it doesn't change the fact...

you couldn't beat Auburn with Kerryon Johnson playing.

And we did.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

10-6.

[roll]

[roll] silly idiots.

Actually, much of college football is still on UCF's side. The only significant opposition comes from the whiny, scared SEC.

Even your own Georgia coack, Kirby Smart supports UCF and said "If I were them, I would probably do the same thing." So way to insult your own coach!!! [laughing]

Here is a PARTIAL list of the positive press and support UCF still has...
NY Times (Marc Tracy)
USA Today (Nancy Armour)
Football Scoop (Zach Barnett)
ESPN (Adam Rittenberg)
The Oregonean (Ken Goe)
Yahoo Sports (Dan Wetzel)
Bobby Bowden (Legendary FSU coach)
Tim Brando (Fox Sports)
Kevin Scarbinski (Alabama Sports Journalist)
Andrea Adelson (ESPN)
Bill Connelly (SB Nation)
Adam Rittenberg (ESPN)
Stewart Mandel (The Athletic)
Jay Bilas (ESPN)
Ken Massey (Massey Ratings)
Kirby Smart (Georgia Coach)
Bryan Fischer (Athlon sports & FWAA/NFF Super 16 poll voter)
ESPN (Dick Vitale)
ESPN (Joey Galloway)
ESPN’s Around The Horn
ESPN (Golic & Wingo)

Reactions: Mikesi
Even your school president is acting like a silly brat.
Because the CFP and Big 12 still insulted us after the Peach Bowl. That's why.

The Big 12 has no room to talk.

Now have some class like your coach does. Even he admitted he would do it if he was in UCF's shoes.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
We should just accept our lot in life and not pull the same tricks that Bama does huh? Nah, we're good. If you want us to stop, then beat us.

I'M contacting conferences, making an effort to have them see the importance of shunning UCF football to send a message.
You lightweights want to damage the game that gave you more than you earned. f....you.

Hey douchebag, just in case you have come down off the ceiling and feel the need for another stroke like episode just watch this, but be warned it will likely spike your BP again!!!

There are multiple college football polls and most people don't seem to care that they differ, so the same should hold true for National Champions. We are ranked 1st in some polls.

I think this guy is a little worried that the poll that has UCF ranked first is the only real ranking; otherwise he wouldn't care.

BTW I agree with AK, the SEC doesn't have speed like UCF.

Even your school president is acting like a silly brat.
I was really happy for Frost and UCF till you all started this punk campaign to discredit the championship game and the system itself.
If you don't like it, go away. Your program got more return on a pittance of investment than most, you should be proud and HAPPY, not act like a school of petulant children.
You may be happy to learn I'm going to do my part in making The NCAA and member schools realize there needs to be a cost to UCF for it's deliberate campaign to undermine our game.

Now, run along back to the little leagues where you belong Micky.

"There's no reasoning with him, his mind is crazed."

Galvatronmoviecap.jpg

Reactions: UCFBS
There are multiple college football polls and most people don't seem to care that they differ, so the same should hold true for National Champions. We are ranked 1st in some polls.

I think this guy is a little worried that the poll that has UCF ranked first is the only real ranking; otherwise he wouldn't care.

BTW I agree with AK, the SEC doesn't have speed like UCF.

You clearly don't give a damn about the game, judging by the lack of monetary and fan support for UCF that is true for the whole program.

UCF invests a fraction of what real programs do, they have fewer than half the fans and play inferior opponents.
The few fans UCF does have want charity, that is what they got this year.
I'm going to do my small part to see that the next New Years Day Bowl with a huge payoff goes to a more deserving team and program.
I'm betting the rest of REAL college football supporters are about ready to put you whining ingrates back in your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT