ADVERTISEMENT

UCF IS the National Champions in College Football

Red Burns Brighter

Four-Star Recruit
Nov 24, 2017
UCF fans, first off I am sorry for some of the Husker fans that came here and disrespected you guys on your own home site and message board. I also understand why you guys dislike Nebraska. Let’s set those things aside.

Your Athletic Director Danny White did an outstanding job the last 2 seasons. From believing in coach Frost and giving him the resources he needed to become successful turn UCF football into the hottest program in last 2 seasons.

That man is UCF’s Donald Trump. High energy, faced unrealistic expectations and made UCF great again.

With all of that said, I think your AD Danny White should rightfully claim that you guys are the National Championships. Make a banner proclaiming it. Build giant letters outside and inside your stadium that reads “National Championships 2017”, through a parade. The works. Many college programs did this in years past. Why not now?

You guys have just as much right to the title as the team that wins the CFP that we’re given spots based off politics and not true results on the field.

Lastly, I am proud Nebraska head coach Scott Frost didn’t bail on UCF and those players. This has nothing to do with the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Nebraska didn’t do shit for UCF all season. So do not listen to the Nebraska trolls that try to take credit for what you guys accomplished. If Husker fans supported you from afar great. But that is where it ends. This has everything to do with what UCF has rightly earned.

If UCF AD Danny White who has gone big in everything he had done for UCF doesn’t claim a National Championship for 2017 and make the banner and put up giant letters on the stadium and through these players a parade they earn then it is just a tragedy. Those players deserve to celebrate with the fans that supported UCF all season (just just the last 2 games) and all they accomplished this season.

UCF deserves a share of the National Championship and it’s only right that Danny White fights for it like has has fought for you guys since he was hired.

Congratulations Knights. The 2017 National Champions.

UCF fans, first off I am sorry for some of the Husker fans that came here and disrespected you guys on your own home site and message board. I also understand why you guys dislike Nebraska. Let’s set those things aside.

Your Athletic Director Danny White did an outstanding job the last 2 seasons. From believing in coach Frost and giving him the resources he needed to become successful turn UCF football into the hottest program in last 2 seasons.

That man is UCF’s Donald Trump. High energy, faced unrealistic expectations and made UCF great again.

With all of that said, I think your AD Danny White should rightfully claim that you guys are the National Championships. Make a banner proclaiming it. Build giant letters outside and inside your stadium that reads “National Championships 2017”, through a parade. The works. Many college programs did this in years past. Why not now?

You guys have just as much right to the title as the team that wins the CFP that we’re given spots based off politics and not true results on the field.

Lastly, I am proud Nebraska head coach Scott Frost didn’t bail on UCF and those players. This has nothing to do with the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Nebraska didn’t do shit for UCF all season. So do not listen to the Nebraska trolls that try to take credit for what you guys accomplished. If Husker fans supported you from afar great. But that is where it ends. This has everything to do with what UCF has rightly earned.

If UCF AD Danny White who has gone big in everything he had done for UCF doesn’t claim a National Championship for 2017 and make the banner and put up giant letters on the stadium and through these players a parade they earn then it is just a tragedy. Those players deserve to celebrate with the fans that supported UCF all season (just just the last 2 games) and all they accomplished this season.

UCF deserves a share of the National Championship and it’s only right that Danny White fights for it like has has fought for you guys since he was hired.

Congratulations Knights. The 2017 National Champions.

A banner will go up, bumper stickers and t-shirts will be made. I wish the SF could have stayed another year or 2. We'll be coming for your OC and WR coach in 3-4 years.

Reactions: ihuskcorn
Byu has a national title and they didn't accomplish what UCF did this year. Regardless of the playoff, it's a legitimate claim.

Reactions: Red Burns Brighter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT