ADVERTISEMENT

UCF losing Co-OC/RB Coach Anthony Tucker

I didn’t even realize UCF had 2 fake OCs
I noticed it a few weeks ago when people wanted us to fire a coach so we could hire a kicking coach. Didn’t find one coach less important than a kicking coach. Miami’s kicker has made a 57 yarder. Ours hasn’t made one more than 38. I doubt UM has a kicking coach.

CO OC. No it’s not time. Heupel calls the plays. The other 2 were for more money alone.

Since he does call the plays, then it's perfect time to bring back a RB coach. Bring on Kevin Smith, there's no need for 2 OCs especially since none make any calls in a game.

I noticed it a few weeks ago when people wanted us to fire a coach so we could hire a kicking coach. Didn’t find one coach less important than a kicking coach. Miami’s kicker has made a 57 yarder. Ours hasn’t made one more than 38. I doubt UM has a kicking coach.

I guess some kickers can get better with magical fairy dust/hoping on their own, others need a coach that actually knows how to kick a ball. Just on the poor kickers side, one of our best, if not the best kicker, Wright said he was horrible his first year (in an interview), so maybe ours will get better next year?

Reactions: Knight Strength
Just a note for Tucker, don't say anything about the magical underwear or anything else about the Mormons, the team will revolt.

I guess some kickers can get better with magical fairy dust/hoping on their own, others need a coach that actually knows how to kick a ball. Just on the poor kickers side, one of our best, if not the best kicker, Wright said he was horrible his first year (in an interview), so maybe ours will get better next year?
How many college teams have a fg kicking coach?

I believe tucker was given title last year to retain him. Worked for one year. Let’s just hope heupel hires someone that can relate to players.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I believe tucker was given title last year to retain him. Worked for one year. Let’s just hope heupel hires someone that can relate to players.
Or replace him with a guy that can tutor the kickers and punters and ST coordination. No returns this year and kicking game was nonexistent.

Just a note for Tucker, don't say anything about the magical underwear or anything else about the Mormons, the team will revolt.
Nobody should make fun of anyone else's religion ever. Shouldn't make fun of mormons even if there aren't any on the team.
Same with Lebby right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT