ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Men's basketball on today 1:30pm

Still....poor 3pt and Ft shooting. I think that is a problem that won't be changing. I'm going with 20 wins +/-2, finishing 5th in regular season, getting trounced in the quarterfinals of conference tourney, and maybe an invite to the CBI or CIT.

Still....poor 3pt and Ft shooting. I think that is a problem that won't be changing. I'm going with 20 wins +/-2, finishing 5th in regular season, getting trounced in the quarterfinals of conference tourney, and maybe an invite to the CBI or CIT.
FT shooting wasn’t as bad as usual. I couldn’t watch because weekday in early afternoon but stats didn’t look bad. Can’t watch Friday afternoon either.

If a team can't make at least 77% of their free throws and 38 percent of their 3's they aren't going to win much of anything.

I think we have a ton of things to look forward to this season. We have no idea what this team is going to look like at the end of the year. Bertz is looking good. Allen is continuing to improve. We're really deep, I think we can be a force when we put it together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT