ADVERTISEMENT

UCF offense / LSU

Lol!! No but if you really think that the SEC is slow you may want to quit drinking the gold Kool Aid. They aren't slow. Hopefully the team isn't thinking that way.
But LSU sees bama annually and that game was in LsU’s backyard. Its the same reason why memphis knows how to slow us down initially before we adjust. Nobody LSU has faced offers the speed coupled with PACE that we do. UCF hits 40 in this game

Reactions: UCFBS
But LSU sees bama annually and that game was in LsU’s backyard. Its the same reason why memphis knows how to slow us down initially before we adjust. Nobody LSU has faced offers the speed coupled with PACE that we do. UCF hits 40 in this game
If we score 40-50, it’s because LSU was distracted and grieving, didn’t want to be there, or were missing players on defense

Reactions: AAC6800
Oh No!! I guess LSU shouldn't show up because there's no way they can handle that UCF blazing speed. They've never seen speed before.

Keep drinking the Gold Kool Aid.

I hope your are right!

They've played teams with really good players, but UCF has players and a system that makes you account for an awful lot of guys.
This is the #1 overlooked aspect, and I can tell when an analyst has not done his homework when he starts naming off 1 RB and 1 WR.

Heck, I remember the Baylor fans were pulling that crap, thinking JJ Warton was our 'star,' and not realizing he was #3 WR and smaller than others, and that was the old GOL system.

Oh, and you have to figure things out quickly because we're snapping it within 10 seconds.
Which is impossible to prep for. They are talking about 'rotations' to 'keep their D fresh,' but it'll be interesting if they start getting penalties.

But LSU sees bama annually and that game was in LsU’s backyard. Its the same reason why memphis knows how to slow us down initially before we adjust.
Credit Norvell and coordinators for watching the limited Mack film too. I have no idea why we keep doing what we're doing in the first half, only to completely dominate in the second.

Nobody LSU has faced offers the speed coupled with PACE that we do. UCF hits 40 in this game
I still think White gives our RBs and Mack headaches. I say 30, not ready to say 40 ... unless we win the turnover margin handily.

I still fear we'll lose the turnover margin like we did with Memphis (don't forget we did), and that could cost us the game. I don't want anyone ripping Mack Jr. if it happens either, like they did Milton in 2016. A lot has been placed on his shoulders in a short period of time. He's excelling beyond what he should already.

I still think White gives our RBs and Mack headaches. I say 30, not ready to say 40 ... unless we win the turnover margin handily.

I still fear we'll lose the turnover margin like we did with Memphis (don't forget we did), and that could cost us the game. He's excelling beyond what he should already.

I agree I think White has to be accounted for. I believe we can run against White, but I think he is going to be a problem rushing the QB. With Mack and turnovers he showed a lot mature poise after he fumbled. Appears to have the mindset on to the next play.:sunglasses:

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT