ADVERTISEMENT

UCF opens as 6.5 pt favorite against Louisville

Players and coaches should never look at lines. I never do because i dont bet very often. Thats the only reason to look at line. If a player seeks that number out, that isn’t good for anyone involved.

This is going to be a tough-ass game, folks. Malik Cunningham is a dangerous QB and IMO, will be in the NFL after his college career ends. If we can beat Louisville, it will be the biggest non-bowl win non-conference win in the past 5 years.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN

few mistakes in the video but this series has been dramatic
I don't care if Syracuse has already popped Louisville's cherry. Scott Satterfield has an @$$ kicking coming this Friday via Arthur Gustav Malzahn. I want UCF to put every point possible up on the scoreboard.

Run it up Gus. Leave no doubt!

[]

Last edited:
OUR HOUSE THIS TIME MO FOs! Like Charlie Strong said....after losing to us at home, "We know who the better team was out there tonight."

#8 Tyler hudson caught 102 of Cunningham’s 192 yds in game 1. He also caught nearly 1300 of 2900 yards of passes last year. Thats almost 45-50% of throws going to one player. I think Divaad can blanket him and we can either blitz or spy with the knight position. Based on the average yards per pass, very little downfield with this qb. I think we man up and only play one safety up high

Reactions: U C to the F
#8 Tyler hudson caught 102 of Cunningham’s 192 yds in game 1. He also caught nearly 1300 of 2900 yards of passes last year. Thats almost 45-50% of throws going to one player. I think Divaad can blanket him and we can either blitz or spy with the knight position. Based on the average yards per pass, very little downfield with this qb. I think we man up and only play one safety up high
Good research, bad strategy….with Cunningham’s ability to extend plays we should double a guy that is that valuable to them.

Good research, bad strategy….with Cunningham’s ability to extend plays we should double a guy that is that valuable to them.
No need to with our corners. But i think you can take away the inside slants with some underneath zone. This wb doesnt progress reads well

No need to with our corners. But i think you can take away the inside slants with some underneath zone. This wb doesnt progress reads well
Singled up, our corners will get exposed if the QB gets 6-7 seconds to throw. We need to spy him with Hodges who can run and tackle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT