ADVERTISEMENT

UCF opens as a 3.5 favorite over Cincinnati

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
Any takers? LOL.

UCF is playing horrible football this year. I'm going just for the Natasha Beddingfeld pregame concert. UCF wins the tailgate party but on the field... Meh...

Any takers? LOL.

UCF is playing horrible football this year. I'm going just for the Natasha Beddingfeld pregame concert. UCF wins the tailgate party but on the field... Meh...
UCF is as one dimensional as it comes…can’t pass the football: QB, OL and WR group are poor and Malzone makes it worse with his play calling.

UC will have two weeks to prepare and UCF is coming off two poor performances in the two most important games of the season.

Take UC + the points.

I know we’re all upset about the last 2 games. But you can say Colorado had better athletes than us, and the Gators were stronger in the trenches. However, a loss to Cinci would be purely unacceptable in every way. No room for the few Gus Bussers that are left

I know we’re all upset about the last 2 games. But you can say Colorado had better athletes than us, and the Gators were stronger in the trenches. However, a loss to Cinci would be purely unacceptable in every way. No room for the few Gus Bussers that are left
Yea if we lose the next one then all hope is lost lol

I agree and disagree. Colorado has a few exceptional athletes, but our running back room is one of the best. We got severely outcoached by Colorado and Florida. Gus’ reliance on the Oline Coach is also ill fated . Have not been impressed with him at all.. In addition, it appears that every day Gus is losing the locker room.

I agree and disagree. Colorado has a few exceptional athletes, but our running back room is one of the best. We got severely outcoached by Colorado and Florida. Gus’ reliance on the Oline Coach is also ill fated . Have not been impressed with him at all.. In addition, it appears that every day Gus is losing the locker room.
I agree, I’m just saying what possible excuses there “could” be with the last 2 games. There are none of those that could be used with a Cinci loss, which would squarely fall on the coaching staff

Reactions: connerito
Cincy is solid this year. I definitely wouldn't bet on us. I hate to say this, but I want Gus gone so bad, that a part of me wants us to lose. I'm just ready for us to get back to the glory years man.

From the time we won our first conference championship in 07, the longest we had to wait for another was 2 years all the way up until our most recent one in 2018. We're going on 6 years without one now because of Gus Malzahn.

I haven't seen any Cinci games yet so don't know what they got. Looking at their schedule they blanked Houston 34-0 and the other games win/lost it looks like they were in every game. Conference 3-0 Texas Tech beat them 44-41.

Yes, crazy that vegas has UCF favored. It went down to -3 points today from 3.5 yesterday.

UCF is trending down but can rebound, and they have to or die. Looks like everyone in the Big12 will have at least one loss.

Vegas was grossly wrong past two games.

So do I lose a buck on UCF winning or losing? :p I was pretty sure we would lose to the Gators, but Cinci, hey, don't know much on this one.

And...the weather...almost forgot about that. If Cat 5 hurricane comes thru Orlando on early Thursday morning and out to sea by Friday....geez, wondering what the weather will be like Saturday and/or if cancelled due to devastation. So many unanswered questions coming up!

Joke: Milton McKenzie transferred to being a Hurricane!

Hurricane Milton Advisory Number 10
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL AL142024
1000 AM CDT Mon Oct 07 2024

...MILTON CONTINUING TO RAPIDLY INTENSIFY..
...FORECAST TO BECOME A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE...

SUMMARY OF 1000 AM CDT...1500 UTC...INFORMATION
-----------------------------------------------
LOCATION...21.7N 91.7W
ABOUT 130 MI...210 KM WNW OF PROGRESO MEXICO
ABOUT 720 MI...1160 KM SW OF TAMPA FLORIDA
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...155 MPH...250 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT...ESE OR 110 DEGREES AT 9 MPH...15 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...933 MB...27.55 INCHES

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT