ADVERTISEMENT

UCF @ OU GAME THREAD!

seriously watching JRP attempt to play QB makes me hate Football

I can’t wait till he is gone from our Program..I don’t understand why Gus loves him
Reminds me of GOL’s love affair with Calabrese. JRP is Malzahn’s boy and no one is going to chnage that until he’s out of time to play.

Wow everything about today sucks, including the tv broadcast with their technical difficulties

Is there a soccer match on the other side of the field? It doesn't appear we're allowed over there.

who would have thought the defense would be the best performing unit today? that may change once they get gassed from being on the field all game.

So the DE is totally crashing down in the RPO. Just maybe JRP keeps it and takes off outside🤷🏻‍♂️.
Free advice for the millionaires calling the plays.

So the DE is totally crashing down in the RPO. Just maybe JRP keeps it and takes off outside🤷🏻‍♂️.
Free advice for the millionaires calling the plays.
When someone is being paid millions they are beyond reproach.

Gave the timeout. Got to get in. Obviously the front of Oklahoma is dominating the o-line, but this was expected. Got to get JRP on the edge on a run/pass option

Reactions: KnightLife1
And btw, that delay handoff that got the big gainer with Harvey is the only “trick” play that consistently works for Gus. Good for 1 or 2 big chunks per game

Reactions: lawknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT