ADVERTISEMENT

UCF QB McKenzie Milton: 'We're better' than No. 3 Notre Dame

Mike, smart move making it so I can’t see your profile so I can’t easily quote all of your ridiculous posts.

This troll has low intelligence. His brain is pea size. Walnut size at best. Like the dinosaurs with small brains, he will become extinct. How’s that for SUBJECTIVE mofos.

Bluechip is ok, but he typically only comes around here and the dungeon when the Gators are over .500. He and @noleknight are the same type, it’s just NoleKnight loves FSU. *

Reactions: UCFBS
This troll has low intelligence. His brain is pea size. Walnut size at best. Like the dinosaurs with small brains, he will become extinct. How’s that for SUBJECTIVE mofos.

Very high intelligence. Perhaps you’re just not able to comprehend because you’re quite limited. Maybe it’d be like an ant trying to learn calculus. I’m trying to give you a little credit, but maybe there is no hope.

Great, I’ll be sure to talk more hypotheticals then. You do it all the time so I might as well start doing it more as well.
I’m waiting patiently for examples

DNsXXq9_d.jpg

Mike keeps calling me a troll not realizing that I’m a UCF fan. Not the brightest.

Very high intelligence. Perhaps you’re just not able to comprehend because you’re quite limited. Maybe it’d be like an ant trying to learn calculus. I’m trying to give you a little credit, but maybe there is no hope.
Sorry, I got up to Calc lll, then decided to go to linear algebra and differential equations, but thanks for playing

Mike keeps calling me a troll not realizing that I’m a UCF fan. Not the brightest.
Really sounds like you are a UCF fan???

You ARE a Gator troll.

You’ve spent days bashing our conference, strength of schedule with B.S. outdated facts,
and a trying to force feed a bunch of other fantasy, subjective crap down our throats.

Last edited:
UCF is your 2nd team, not your first.
You need to drop the attitude, especially with UCF fans who have a massive chip on our shoulders for a good reason.

Because we root for UCF because we either went to UCF, or some just like the underdog.
Although UCF is no longer just the underdog ... but the favored (or within a single score) competition ... even within the AP Top 10 now!

Most of UF's fans went to Wal-mart and bought T-shirts, but didn't go there.
Don't be the Wal-mart UF fan with the snotty set of assertions about UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT