ADVERTISEMENT

UCF received no votes in the latest Coaches Poll

fans complaining about the ranking last week look silly

no more Temple and Rice type opponents

JRP 3 turnover performance vs Kent State looking worse after Mikey Keene led 7 consecutive touchdown drives to start their game vs Kent. Until they sent in the scrubs in the 3rd quarter.

JRP 3 turnover performance vs Kent State looking worse after Mikey Keene led 7 consecutive touchdown drives to start their game vs Kent. Until they sent in the scrubs in the 3rd quarter.
His QB judgement has to be questioned at this point

all these QBs thriving when they get away from him. Bo Nix too

100 others schools also received no votes. What’s your point…. Do you think UCF should have? Lol

I hate to break it to you,but we ain't getting votes this year. We'll, there is a way. We beat everyone else on the schedule .

I will give Gus 3 years in the Big 12 play and recruiting before I pass judgement on the guy. We will know at the end of year 3 where all this stands.

I think he would make a great CEO style coach if he would truly let go of the play calling reigns . His system seems to work with a very specific type of QB . He seems to attempt to fit the QB to his system versus modifying the system to fit the strengths of his QB. Again, at the end of year 3 we will know exactly who we are under Gus ranked or otherwise.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
I hate to break it to you,but we ain't getting votes this year. We'll, there is a way. We beat everyone else on the schedule .

I will give Gus 3 years in the Big 12 play and recruiting before I pass judgement on the guy. We will know at the end of year 3 where all this stands.

I think he would make a great CEO style coach if he would truly let go of the play calling reigns . His system seems to work with a very specific type of QB . He seems to attempt to fit the QB to his system versus modifying the system to fit the strengths of his QB. Again, at the end of year 3 we will know exactly who we are under Gus ranked or otherwise.
He’s not a good CEO because he is a control freak that surrounds himself with weak yes men. He did the same thing at Auburn.

Also, so all of you know…TM is not going to be his guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT