ADVERTISEMENT

UCF @Tulane tonight 8pm Men's bball

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
Marc Daniels said this morning on the radio that there were fireworks last night in NOLA to 2am. Why would the city be celebrating UCF Men's basketball team in New Orleans?

8pm
NEW ORLEANS, LA. / DEVLIN FIELDHOUSE
TV: ESPN3 RADIO: FM 96.9 THE GAME

I've already threw the towel in for the season but am still watching due to I'm a fan thru the thick-n-thin.

Reactions: ahabmw and AAC6800
Good game In general, especially from 3. Helps that Tulane couldn’t make a shot into the ocean. They’ve been playing hard lately but just look like a knife in a gun fight. Wins build confidence, especially road wins.

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
Ok, One game win streak! Keep it going. Especially for next game against duh*bulls. Saturday, 6pm, ESPNU, or @UCF.

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Dazon Ingram scored 15 points with a career-high 17 rebounds and UCF grabbed its first American Athletic Conference win of the season beating Tulane 74-55. UCF built a 25-9 lead and went to intermission up 34-17. The Knights distributed 10 assists on 12 field goals made before the break. Tulane missed 20 of 25-shot attempts in the first half. The Knights never trailed. Ingram scored 11 of his points from the foul line. Darin Green Jr. _ off the bench _ and Matt Milon each scored 12 and Brandon Mahan 11. Christion Thompson led Tulane with 19 points.

They’ve lost 4 of last 5 I believe. If we shoot the 3 like we did last name guy we could beat most teams. I think that was just the stars aligning though.
i saw them a few times and they always won (utah, cincy, temple) and they played memphis and uconn relatively close so that clouded my opinion.

They’ve lost 4 of last 5 I believe. If we shoot the 3 like we did last name guy we could beat most teams. I think that was just the stars aligning though.

True but the odds that UCF shoots 46% from 3 for the rest of the season is slim and none.

UCF was shooting a pathetic 29% from 3 heading into that game but if UCF shoots a respectable 35% or more from 3 in close games, that could turn L's into W's.

True but the odds that UCF shoots 46% from 3 for the rest of the season is slim and none.

UCF was shooting a pathetic 29% from 3 heading into that game but if UCF shoots a respectable 35% or more from 3 in close games, that could turn L's into W's.
Yeah that’s why I said the stars aligned. But during the broadcast they said we were 10th in 3 point shooting. Was that in American?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT