ADVERTISEMENT

*** UCF v Memphis Game Thread ***

We need a TD to make this close not a FG. Please change the entire Oline at the half, they suck.

They wasted a lot of seconds early in this drive that kills any chance for a TD. A FG is ok but we need 6 evert possession.

I think we are good. We got smacked in mouth and have to change game plan. Heup will make adjustments and get it done. Defense will make plays. Not sure if we cover spread but we win.

I think we are good. We got smacked in mouth and have to change game plan. Heup will make adjustments and get it done. Defense will make plays. Not sure if we cover spread but we win.

Man alive I hope you’re right, but there’s nothing I’ve seen out of heupel that makes me think we are going to see anything ingenious in terms of second half changes

Reactions: Nautiknight
Man alive I hope you’re right, but there’s nothing I’ve seen out of heupel that makes me think we are going to see anything ingenious in terms of second half changes
We’re good. He tried starting Taj to throw them off. We’re going back to our bread and butter.

This first drive is big. Need a stop or it's pretty much over.
If they can get a stop and a score, takes the crowd out of it a little, gives some confidence to the D and gets it back to a 1 possession game.

Milton is having a great game, they need to let him air it out. AK running the ball once again not effective.

Funny how the drive McRae and Taj got they had their best drive of the game. Don't see the field again besides a 2 n 22. Joke.

Bright side - there’s no way Memphis can score on all their second half possessions like they did in the first half.....right?

In the O'Leary days I would say game over. Who knows what adjustments will happen with this staff. Haven't seen this situation with them yet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT