ADVERTISEMENT

UCF v UF: Favorite moment

I’m in between our section chanting SEC to the Florida fans as they left or when the UF band played zombie nation only to realize that UCF turned it into our chant.

both of them were priceless.
I was in section 113 next to the UCF band and I heard UCFs band play zombie nation . I never heard UFd do it ..Maybe they did but we sure the hell did .

Here is some facts released from the Gasparilla Bowl. I wasn't aware the UCF Rutgers game was the last attendance record. UCF is sending a nice message to future bowl bids that they travel well.

Game MVP: Ryan O’Keefe, UCF – 251 all-purpose yards; 110 yards rushing, 85 yards receiving, 56 yards returning kickoffs; 1 touchdown receiving Bowl Notes: The game attendance of 63,669 is a new Gasparilla Bowl record, eclipsing the total of 29,763 established when Rutgers faced UCF in 2009 when the game was played at Tropicana

I’m in between our section chanting SEC to the Florida fans as they left or when the UF band played zombie nation only to realize that UCF turned it into our chant.

both of them were priceless.
I was really bummed the stadium never played zombie nation once last night. That was on purpose, we would have lost it. Would have been an awesome sight if they did, our fans showed up and showed out. Great game environment.

The sight of the usf cow fan in the stands. (not the best moment but funny thinking of her wondering where her friends were for the game.)

Reactions: jackfs
Did Navarro clip the OL’s leg??

looking at the replay, it looks like his right leg might have. That might explain the goofy footwork for someone who’d been a solid runner to date.

Reactions: knight_tracker
Favorite was the halftime adjustments leading to second half domination over the Gators leading to some funny looks from their fans when the camera zoomed in on them.

Most annoying was the announcers saying multiple times that the UCF players have something to prove since the Florida Gators snubbed them, by not recruiting them. :cool:

Reactions: Knight Strength
Favorite was the halftime adjustments leading to second half domination over the Gators leading to some funny looks from their fans when the camera zoomed in on them.

Most annoying was the announcers saying multiple times that the UCF players have something to prove since the Florida Gators snubbed them, by not recruiting them. :cool:
Yea those comments were barely disguised insults. Just talk about something else. You can tell they're the type of people who are always "jokingly" insulting others but also justifying it by giving examples of when whatever they say is true.

Last edited:
Reactions: knight_tracker

UF doesn’t recruit Arizona and Germany.

When in stands can’t you see Keene running off and Parker on? On tv you can’t see that but was still obvious when a different number was out there.

Build the statue of this
I think what made that moment so iconic was that it is easy to say we're UCFamily when everything is going well, but that was moment defined by adversity. A season of lots of little tragedies followed by a horrific one, and yet a little brother was able to honor his big brother as we watched our school take another step forward.

In the end, that's what bonds us as a UCFamily. Unlike entitled blue bloods, we have a shared dream of creating something new and growing through whatever life throws at us, which allows us to come together when tragedy strikes.

I picked UCF over UF and I have never regretted it.

I think what made that moment so iconic was that it is easy to say we're UCFamily when everything is going well, but that was moment defined by adversity. A season of lots of little tragedies followed by a horrific one, and yet a little brother was able to honor his big brother as we watched our school take another step forward.

In the end, that's what bonds us as a UCFamily. Unlike entitled blue bloods, we have a shared dream of creating something new and growing through whatever life throws at us, which allows us to come together when tragedy strikes.

I agree wholeheartedly and all these turds think that all of us didn’t have the option to go to UF or FSU. It wasn’t a fallback for me.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?

I feel like this speech needs a slow clap like the movies

• Haha
Reactions: Boston.Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT