ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs cincy Game Thread ⚔️⚔️

keep the freshman out of the game. Save his mentality! You r going to kill him mentally if you continue to put him out there and he looks as flustered as he looks.

Put the fall back back in at quarterback when you’re in your goal line to get it out of that area

A fresh set of downs at the goal line and the genius can't figure out how to get it in...

Cinci with 2 minutes and gets the ball to start the second half.

Dude you cant have it both ways.
My problem is u can’t bring him in on a must win game to start and save the season. The kid is 17 years old. You gradually put them in there. I think he’s got a great future. I just don’t think it’s now and I don’t think he’s ready for the pressure mentally, nor would anybody be

I put this on Gus for not bringing in a good experienced quarterback to give this kid time to learn

KJ, his fat belly, fat wallet and uninspiring personality can sit his ass on the bench for the rest of the year.
He has hurt this season badly. Blame Gus for relying on this guy too. Gus has been given everything including NIL money n this is it ?

I guess I don't understand starting EJ just to give him 2 drives. I'm not a fan of KJ but completely upheaving the depth chart feels like a desperation move or trying to play 4D chess when its not needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT