ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Colorado Game Thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

Do we have defensive coaches? I know we have has-beens, but maybe someone that could tell them the ball isn't going to drop in your hands?

Reactions: KnightLife1
We need to get a quarterback that accepts the fact that the forward pass is an old old invention and allowed today.

deion did say they were going to stack the box with everyone including his momma. i guess he knew that putting their game plan out there wouldn't make a difference because KJ couldn't magically transform into a QB that could beat them with his arm in a few days.

and they must have seen something on tape where they could run all over us.

we can still win this because colorado isn't great. i just thought there was a possibility we might actually be decent. guess not.

Defense is priority #1. Extremely poor production.

CU has given up a ton of sacks. We have 1 on the year? Atrocious is putting it mildly.

We need to get a quarterback that accepts the fact that the forward pass is an old old invention and allowed today.
uhhmmm you mean get a coach that accepts that fact. KJ is his ideal QB. he's been chasing that DB playing QB Nick Marshall high ever since 2014??

colorado's DC looks confused, wondering why we're passing the ball. have some respect for us man, we might be slow, but we're not completely stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT