ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs FAMU on CBSS?

GoldenFunk

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2009
When does our ESPN deal start, and does anyone know how I can listen to the game online? I don’t want to get a cable package for one game.

I've been wondering the same thing. I can sign up for a trial subscription to CBS All Access. I'm assuming that will give me their CBS Sports games. Does anybody know for sure?

The amount of information about what you get with their All Access streaming service suks.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I've been wondering the same thing. I can sign up for a trial subscription to CBS All Access. I'm assuming that will give me their CBS Sports games. Does anybody know for sure?

The amount of information about what you get with their All Access streaming service suks.
I’m not 100 % sure you get sports with it.

I upgraded to the xtra package on directv for the next month so i can watch fau game too. It is their 3rd best package out of 6 i think. I usually am on their next lower one “choice” which didnt carry cbssn

I signed up for a trial with CBS ALL ACCESS and I do NOT believe it includes CBS sports network. It has CBS sports HQ which is a useless highlights station.

I signed up for the Hulu + live free trial for tonight’s. Will probably do YouTube next week and use their trial for the FAU game...then we are back on espn and I can use my other memberships.

I signed up for a trial with CBS ALL ACCESS and I do NOT believe it includes CBS sports network. It has CBS sports HQ which is a useless highlights station.

I signed up for the Hulu + live free trial for tonight’s. Will probably do YouTube next week and use their trial for the FAU game...then we are back on espn and I can use my other memberships.

If you need another free trail PS Vue also has CBS sports.

Reactions: Wings0fred
When I turned my new subscription to the HQ site, the announcer showed their Saturday line-up and said "and tonight we have UCF.." so I took that to believe they'll show it.

Time will tell.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
CBS in general has to be the absolute worst organization when it comes to streaming content.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT