ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs gators Game Thread ⚔️⚔️

One dimensional offenses rarely are good. We have no passing game to keep teams from stacking the box. KJ looks extremely slow.

Reactions: Knight59
I don’t hate the decision to go for it. It’s just that their big guys are better than our big guys, which made that a bad playcall

I am telling you UCF matches up well schematically on defense with what Florida is trying to do. If the Knights can clean up the busts in coverages and solve the issue in the flats, it will be an very interesting game

When Gus pulls out trick plays this early, and fails miserably…. Lmao. Worst coach in program history.

I am telling you UCF matches up well schematically on defense with what Florida is trying to do. If the Knights can clean up the busts in coverages and solve the issue in the flats, it will be an very interesting game
Your kidding right. Plase go away. Oh there is your boy Johnson.

Trust me we match up great with Florida defensively, I know We'll give up 49 points but it's a great matchup!!!!

Losing Oh No GIF by Star Now

This may be the worst defense in CFB.
Our offense has more talent than most teams in America other then his insistence on using a fallback as a quarterback. It is being used horribly by the genius. It’s amazing that the respect he gets from other coaches is not there. He creates his own media driven expertise that is unwarranted

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT