ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kansas Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Quad Bullard getting run over, has no business as a big 12 safety. Getting out physicalled again all over the field

Reactions: ReturnOf
All this talk about the Kansas offense sounds like "genius". I've never heard such talk about our offense.

Edit: commentators talking about the Kansas OC.

Third year in and I'm not understanding what the so-called genius of the Gus offense is supposed to be. I just don't see it, and I don't see anyone else putting it in plain language.

The defense is on the field WAY TOO MUCH. If this keeps up, the second half could get ugly

Reactions: Yaes
Having JRP playing over TC is not very bright. There is no upside if Plumlee can't run because he surely can't throw as well as McClain especially if he is compensating for pain. And you risk losing JRP for the rest of the season.
also you're telling the team you have no faith in timmy leading them because a JRP that can't run is better than him. then you run the risk of the team not taking your word for it and saying "hey you thought JRP was better than keene and castellanos too." then you lose the team because they realize you don't know what you're doing anymore.

Last edited:
also you're telling the team you have no faith in timmy leading them because a JRP that can't run is better than him. then you run the risk of the team not taking your word for it and saying "hey you thought JRP was better than keane and castellanos too." then you lose the team because they realize you don't know what you're doing anymore.

The defense has to be over being sent out on the field every 30 seconds.

B12 scoring 46 straight on UCF, if they don't get a point against Kansas, after Oklahoma it might be 150 straight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT