ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kansas Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

You’ll aren’t catching on. This is brilliant marketing. Extremely subliminal.

What this really is, is 4D chess while everyone else is playing checkers. We're clearly showing the rest of the country we’re serious that you can transfer in and start in many positions on our team right away. It's all about 2024.

think-smart.gif

What this really is, is 4D chess while everyone else is playing checkers. We're clearly showing the rest of the country we’re serious that you can transfer in and start in many positions on our team right away. It's all about 2024.

think-smart.gif
Malzahn is likely weighing his options of either playing Plumlee or redshirting him so he can start next year.

Malzahn is likely weighing his options of either playing Plumlee or redshirting him so he can start next year.
He already redshirted but if he doesn’t get into two more games he could potentially get a medical redshirt….I’m not liking that potentially happening.

Gus' press conference are all the same. "Well obviously disappointed......give it up to that team, they're a good team."

At the very least they'll be no disappointments next week since it's a bye week. Save that speech for the following week when Oklahoma puts 100 unanswered points on us in their turf. Honestly, Gus is such a muppet.
Omg, this will be brutal

think-smart.gif
Lol..the old "you got to lose to win" strategy. Brilliant.

Gus' press conference are all the same. "Well obviously disappointed......give it up to that team, they're a good team."

At the very least they'll be no disappointments next week since it's a bye week. Save that speech for the following week when Oklahoma puts 100 unanswered points on us in their turf. Honestly, Gus is such a muppet.
In last week's press conference Gus and the players mentioned they needed to correct somethings to come out better vs Kansas. I think the question has to be asked, what got corrected during last week?

Snarky question but damn, Gus and the staff need some self reflection.

Reactions: Yaes
Let's be honest, We don't have a run defense!
WVU fan here. Wanted to watch a little of your game yesterday. I don’t ever remember watching a defense get gashed to that extreme, and for the most part, ignore the offense that was attacking them.

It was eye-opening.

The common theme I’ve observed from all 4 of the new XII teams is that most of the 8 units (OL and DL for each team) get pushed back quite a bit. So difficult to win games when that happens. It can happen if you have a dynamic offense that simply out paces the other team…very difficult to be consistent though.

Does anyone actually give a shit what happens for the rest of the year? We all know this is a god awful team with god awful coaches. Why should I care what happens? There’s something wrong with the whole athletic department and watching us go winless in the big12 isn’t going to help

I really, really was psyched about Gus coming here. His recruiting has been stellar. But he’s such a stubborn SOB that we’ll never progress. His insistence on calling the plays absolutely destroys any rhythm our O gets. There have been numerous examples already where the call was ridiculous for the situation. Hinshaw IS NOT CALLING THE PLAYS! Look at the consistency of inadequacy! Anyone notice any new plays or tendencies? They aren’t there.
Of course Malzahn is calling the plays…he will
Always call the plays. Why would anyone belive a dude like Hinshaw would call plays? He’s 50 years old and has never called plays in his life. There’s no such thing as a Hinshaw offense.

Hey clown…Kansas did not need to pass like at all. All of the Kansas RBs had huge holes through the middle of that UCF DL.
If my team made one of The Stupidest Plays of All Time, I would be too damn humiliated to come to another teams' board and talk smack. But HEY, you do you, bud.

And you know Dillon wants to light it up against Gus too. Probably best to not even watch that game....
Yeah DG is going to DESTROY this team. I actually think most of the players have quit on this coaching staff.

Yeah DG is going to DESTROY this team. I actually think most of the players have quit on this coaching staff.
The danger that the team has quit on the coaching staff really worries me the most. That's bad for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT