ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kansas Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Yep. You can't compete in the Big XII if your defense can't stop the run.

I'm a big fan of the Black and Gold versions. But this Banana Split version? No thanks. I betcha anything that nobody in the Stadium can read the numbers.
i don't think the players have a problem with that. you think they want anyone looking them up online?

Said after the last game, the AD is not like our previous one, years of mediocrity seem to be just fine, then he gives an extension. By the way, we'll never win with McClain. Time for the 3rd string, maybe next year will be better? 1st and 2nd can not play at this level. But changing QB won't help the lovely defense.

Thank God we extended his contract and gave a pay raise
Last week and today look ugly, but me thinks you have to give Gus some time. His coaching resume says he knows what it takes for UCF to build a team that can compete in the Big XII.
Hopefully the Kansas fans will leave at halftime.
This is the Big XII. Home Fans LOVE sticking around when the team is stomping their opponent.

Said after the last game, the AD is not like our previous one, years of mediocrity seem to be just fine, then he gives an extension. By the way, we'll never win with McClain. Time for the 3rd string, maybe next year will be better? 1st and 2nd can not play at this level. But changing QB won't help the lovely defense.
It can if we can keep the our defense off the field more.

Punt return for TD!! At least the defense gets an additional blow before they go back in.

This is the type of performance when the season spirals totally out of control. The moral of the team is going to be hard to recover. This is all on Gus. Unprepared for thsi game and made a mistake with JRP.

Welcome to 2015, except the program extended the coach.
we won our OOC games. if gus had lost those including the FCS one then this would definitely be like 2015. i think they extended gus in the summer. they probably wanted to announce it after a big 12 home victory and then gus said **** your plans, we're going to announce it after blowing a 35-7 lead.

Please Gus! Throw in the white flag and get everyone on the bus! Two straight weeks of getting absolutely embarrassed on National Television!

The fact that Liberty and Air Force are the other strong rushing teams in the country lets you know how important depending mostly on running is in todays NCAA. We are G5 from coach to player.

Reactions: Knight59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT