ADVERTISEMENT

*** UCF vs Memphis Score Prediction***

There's a good chance it rains, which will slow down both offenses. I think UCF is much better in the trenches though.
UCF 24
Memphis 10

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I actually predicted something similar to that before the September 9th hurricane game, but then I saw our defense. Can't see them scoring nearly as much on us as they did on the FCS schools and UCLA and this game is at Spectrum.
I think Riley Ferguson will step up even more with the loss of key players on defense but it wont be enough.

No ones picked Memphis yet? Where's Sad?
Edit: never mind I saw LazyKnight did

Last edited:
Our Defense is definitely capable. See: Maryland. I'm more concerned with how many we will score, especially considering the rain. Still, I think 30+ is a reasonable guess. Memphis could hit us up for 30+ too, but I really do believe in our D this year.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Before the season, most of us wisely expected this to be among our losses. Now, most any outcome is possible (except a low-scoring affair).

I DO expect some trickeration right out of the gates to get points up quickly. Maybe a crazy flea-flicker type play?

was doing a little searching on what the sports bookies think on twitter and man are USF fans obsessed with us right now. They are terrified that we might be good
Absolutely. They didn't think this would happen so quickly. Remember,
They used to be Maryland's bitches pretty recently

Reactions: Poolside Knight
One other thing in our favor. I expect our defense to come out with a real chip on their shoulder after the national press dismissed Maryland's low score as merely the result of their QB being injured! Pride can be a real motivator and encourages teamwork.

Absolutely. They didn't think this would happen so quickly. Remember,
They used to be Maryland's bitches pretty recently
exactly this. Most of their fans thought UCF wouldn't be a threat till 2018 at the earliest and now are a little nervous that we are a threat to ruin their dream season

USF fan after watching UCF beat Maryland. The fear is real!

0eba6d07f56267183198c7b1e1a42631.jpg

One other thing in our favor. I expect our defense to come out with a real chip on their shoulder after the national press dismissed Maryland's low score as merely the result of their QB being injured! Pride can be a real motivator and encourages teamwork.
Exactly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT