ADVERTISEMENT

*** UCF vs Memphis Score Prediction***

I always find it interesting to see how Vegas is betting on UCF games.
Currently the the public is picking UCF to cover the spread at a rate of around 3:1. Vegas has tried to entice more people to bet on Memphis by increasing the point spread to -5.

The money line is even more interesting. The public is betting 3:1 for Memphis to win. If Vegas thought this was a problem, they'd lower the money line on UCF, instead it's gone the other way. You now have to bet $200 (opened at $165) to win $100 on UCF.

Over/Under is the same story as last week. Public is betting almost 5:1 on the over, which opened at 71. To counter that Vegas should increase the total, to 75+, instead they've dropped it to 68.

So looking at that, I'd say Vegas is expecting a similar result as last week. A highly touted offense to get slowed down by UCF. Also a UCF win, but possibly in a close game (one score or less).

Chinander is giving up 45 points at home"

#firechinander
Chinander is giving up 45 points at home???[pfftt]

I wouldn't underestimate the effectiveness of Riley Ferguson to Anthony Miller. Joey Magnifico is going to be another popular target UCF defenders need to take notice. That said, although some Memphis fan's are trying to smarten up to this team, this is our opportunity for a bunch of our players to surprise again. Outside of Killins, Trequan Smith and maybe Jordan Akins, we have a bunch of unknown good talent that is being proven to opponents on a game to game basis this year. You can argue the perception of MM is that from last year. Memphis has talent that college football fans know about. They beat UCLA. They won 8 games last year and finished off teams we couldnt. For that reason they feel they can finally get over the 8 losses in a row hump. If this was a Justin Fuentes coached team id agree because they were dangerous on both ends. I'll be surprised if their offense is ineffective even on the road

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT