ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Navy in game thread

Congrats on the win. Tough to best y'all with back up qb and full back. Qb pitch on the fumble was an awful read. Good luck rest of the season

We did a great job taking the pitch away all game but your QB runs were killing us. He just didn’t see the CB blitz lucky for us.

Great game! We don’t make that hit and cause that fumble, I think UCF loses.

oSvnFu3.jpg

Stressful, but fun game to watch in person. Not use to that this year. They are driving down 3.

By the way, when a QB runs a lot and they get injured it's no longer a fluke or an excuse. I actually mentioned that we may injure him a few days ago. No QB can have that many carries. Plain and simple

Moore saved the day and had the play of the game. Killins play was exciting, but Moore's was legendary. I'll never forget it

Stressful, but fun game to watch in person. Not use to that this year. They are driving down 3.

By the way, when a QB runs a lot and they get injured it's no longer a fluke or an excuse. I actually mentioned that we may injure him a few days ago. No QB can have that many carries. Plain and simple

Moore saved the day and had the play of the game. Killins play was exciting, but Moore's was legendary. I'll never forget it
Exactly, they were talking about all the injuries to Navy, but what else do you expect when you run the ball on virtually every play. And it’s not like they try to go around, they run it right through the defense.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Exactly, they were talking about all the injuries to Navy, but what else do you expect when you run the ball on virtually every play. And it’s not like they try to go around, they run it right through the defense.
Hitting QBs and RBs legally hard and injuring them is part of football. It's what defensive lineman enjoy doing.

It can't be used as an excuse for the injured team and an apology isn't needed for the defensive team. It's part of football. If you can't take it, pass the ball or run out of bounds

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
#20. Brandon Moore saves the day and sends Knight fans home happy!!!

Student athlete owns that hit highlight for the rest of his life. Charge on!

Interesting. Otis Anderson,McKenzie Milton. Brandon Moore and Killins
approximate listed weights in order

164lbs
179-185 lbs
186 lbs
152-158 lbs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT