ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Temple Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Jesus, what’s with this guy - seems like half the time he isn’t a FBS QB, the other half he looks like Tom Brady. I have no issues eating crow over my earlier statements if he can just keep the later up.
Tonights game i havent really seen any mistakes from him. Same as 2nd half against smu. He is stepping up in the pocket, making decisive throws, and running when he needs to. He looks like a qb finally. First few games he was a WR playing wb

Less payload for more money per launch than the Saturn V. Should've never gotten away from staged rockets. The Russians didn't fall for the space plane nonsense, and ultimately we had to pay them to launch us.
I dont understand the physics, but one time i put 3 bottle rockets into an empty coke bottle and lit them at the same time. It was pretty cool

Reactions: KnightNite
Less payload for more money per launch than the Saturn V. Should've never gotten away from staged rockets. The Russians didn't fall for the space plane nonsense, and ultimately we had to pay them to launch us.

Well, it was an amazing and beautiful machine, but way too many moving parts and way too dangerous and in fact, we got damn lucky to only lose the two of them. Almost a half dozen missions came close to being near disasters.

Reactions: OtterKnight
Can we zoom out on the cast? It looks like they're on a Zoom call

Man this is best case scenario for the young guys with East Carolina, Cincy and Memphis the next 3 weeks. They probably don’t see the field much during this stretch of games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT