ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Temple Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Been hearing a lot about Temple and their very good defense. Let’s see if we can keep it going and build on the 2nd half of the SMU game.

Reactions: knight_tracker
Defense bent but not broke. I feel like we always give up big drives in 1st quarter, especially first possession
1st half. DC doesn't recognize who we're playing till the 2nd half. I know everyone loves the guy, but wouldn't it be great if the D looked great the entire game? We've really played no one yet, Louis--- bottom of ACC. Who else? SMU was a good game. The 1st. DC needs to be good the entire game. Know, I'll be cursed.

All 3 RB’s with touches on the first drive!!
Great 1st drive

So much for the worst offense in college football 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just wait till we play against offenses that can actually put up points in the 1st half. This is the AAC. It's Temple. We're not losing the DC for a few years. He's actually got to prove he can game plan an entire game.

1st half. DC doesn't recognize who we're playing till the 2nd half. I know everyone loves the guy, but wouldn't it be great if the D looked great the entire game? We've really played no one yet, Louis--- bottom of ACC. Who else? SMU was a good game. The 1st. DC needs to be good the entire game. Know, I'll be cursed.
Come on man…we held Louisville to 20 points, I think that’s the lowest points they’ve scored in a game besides the 1st game against Syracuse. Our defense has been legit, just not looking great tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT