ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Tulane Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Hopefully we got some guys left to help tackle Navy next week. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Gonna enjoy this now though!!

Reactions: KnightLife1
Love how well coached we are, which shows up in our amazing execution on special teams. Today was a great, hard fought win against a team w two of the best LBs in football. Bama or Georgia would suck Tulane’s dick to have Anderson in their team.

This game was so poorly officiated, had no rhythm due to all the stoppages, featured some big plays on both sides, had poor tackling, showed every single side of JRP, and we almost blew it. But it is a road win against a ranked opponent

Reactions: PositYourself
8-1 including a win against k state for a reason. Just win baby
Nope. Running into the kicker-unacceptable, false start on the 3 yard line -unacceptable, etc., etc. Those are on us. Their record is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight59
Like I said during last game, although Harvey runs well, I don't like his habit of carrying the ball with one hand in traffic. Tonight we saw the effects.
Ball was poked out from behind. Not sure if he sat 4th quarter due to that which would be BS when JRP is a turnover machine. But could've been Tulane was tired and why not hit with the big back

Happy for the win, happy for JRP doing well enough, AND I adamantly love JRP's heart and how much he puts his body on the line for this team but damn I think Mikey is just the better guy at QB. Sucks Gus wants to go this route (and Mikey is going to leave us and I will root for him wherever he goes) but I try to have faith in Gus, QB1, and try not to be an armchair general here.

These are freaking unbelievable comments. We scored 38 points on the road against the best defense in the conference. So ****ing what our QB did it with his legs instead of his arm? This is what he is. He won the game for us.

In their last drive we had #1 at safety and he had no name on his jersey. And there is no Defensive player with #1 on our roster...are we using guys off the scout team?
It was the Tijuana flats contest winner. Winner gets to play in the last drive of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: tjb74
I had never spent time to check out TU's new stadium but from the limited views I saw of it tonight, it looked pretty rinky-dink to me. I was expecting something a lot more impressive.

I had never spent time to check out TU's new stadium but from the limited views I saw of it tonight, it looked pretty rinky-dink to me. I was expecting something a lot more impressive.

Okay, Negative Nancy.

Par for uselessness.

Go there in person if you really want an opinion

#UCFacts

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
Those free 3 points Gus passed on in the first half would look really good right now.
I been saying that to my wife all night long! IMO, at that point in the game, Gus should have taken the points. Sure it would have been great for morale and momentum if we had made it but I would still have taken the points. But that's why Gus gets the big bucks and I'm sitting on my couch. lol

Hopefully we got some guys left to help tackle Navy next week. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Gonna enjoy this now though!!
The triple option is going to require discipline. I think Navy only threw for 115 yards in the Notre Dame game. So we know what's coming next week.

Happy for the win, happy for JRP doing well enough, AND I adamantly love JRP's heart and how much he puts his body on the line for this team but damn I think Mikey is just the better guy at QB. Sucks Gus wants to go this route (and Mikey is going to leave us and I will root for him wherever he goes) but I try to have faith in Gus, QB1, and try not to be an armchair general here.
Dont worry too much I think we can get to the NY6 playing both QBs.

Forecast says TC is both JRP and MK into one person.

Reactions: knight_tracker
These are freaking unbelievable comments. We scored 38 points on the road against the best defense in the conference. So ****ing what our QB did it with his legs instead of his arm? This is what he is. He won the game for us.
Exactly right. Clown show in here.

I been saying that to my wife all night long! IMO, at that point in the game, Gus should have taken the points. Sure it would have been great for morale and momentum if we had made it but I would still have taken the points. But that's why Gus gets the big bucks and I'm sitting on my couch. lol
Remember when we lost to Pitt and a few others for not kicking the FG. I feel like Gus is way better at taking the points than Heupel ever was. Gus still gambles, but I usually agree with him when he does, I didn’t this time but as you said he’s the one that makes the big bucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT