ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Tulane Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Is it really that big of a stretch of the imagination that maybe Aresco might have suggested the referees give Tulane the benefit of the doubt? Seriously. You know the league wants Tulane to win it all and not let UCF or Cincinnati leave with the trophy.
Benefit of the doubt. HILARIOUS.

getting mad at fans that don’t like watching a QB w a completion percentage barely above 50%

no one is rooting against Gus

Gamble has played awful tonight
You quote unquote said F Gus at least once tonight btw. And for what? Being up an a 16th ranked team on the road with a score of 31-14?

The lead of 14 might be manageable with an O that does nothing but waste time, but, still in 3rd quarter and a HC that has no idea what a clock is apparently.

I hate ESP5N. Complaining about the officials getting it right.

Hello! ESP5N calls all these random timeouts. ESP5N starts games at noon in August in Florida. ESP5N has corrupted the game.

Thank God UCF is the Champions of Change to the level Playing UCField

#UCFacts

Great game. Stressful game which is strange because we have led the whole game.

A Tulane friend texted me, "you guys are dominating"

Oh are we, was my initial internal reaction

#UCFacts

Gus better be careful here. Keep running g and chewing clock but you have to score or you screw your own team.

For the second straight game, I think we had someone snap the ball when they weren’t supposed to

Things I've found out this game: I could work at EPSN and coordinate the Downs counter better than these clowns .What a joke of a production to be display 2nd and 1 when it's really 3rd and 1, and this kind of thing has happened multiple times today.

You all might want to drop the JRP argument and pay attention to us choking this game away (although his performance the last few drives is admittedly related).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT