ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs UConn

Not a number one pick "as we speak"

Not a first round draft pick "as we speak"

Not the "most dominant" college center since Olajuwon or Jabbar or whoever was spewing out those delusional views.

Could I be wrong??? At this time, the chances are slim to none. After watching 2 shutouts, who wouldn't agree?

Yes, it's a possibility and here's why it's not......

I watched the game and have good vision

I watch college and pro basketball

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Guess what?? Wrong again

That guy was stiffer than a week old bagel left out in the counter and was waived faster than it takes you to read this message.
Plus signing as a project and first overall pick are 2 different things. I can see Tacko going 2nd round but not first right now.

Just look what Anthony Davis did vs Porzingas tonight. It was beyond ugly.

That guy was stiffer than a week old bagel left out on the counter and was waived faster than it takes you to read this message.
Absolutely, but they took a chance on that stiff. Shows what they'd do for the real thing.

Second round in the NBA is nearly free agency. It's so competitive

Some folks may not know that 2nd round NBA Draft Picks do NOT receive guaranteed contracts, unlike those that are taken in the 1st Round...hence why unless you have a Top 20-25 pick grade...its not wise to jump...as good chance you would not receive a guaranteed contract if you fall to the 2nd round.

Absolutely, but they took a chance on that stiff. Shows what they'd do for the real thing.
Agreed. When he's ready, a team will take a reasonable chance with a first round pick. Right now it's too risky.
He needs to show that he's continuing to develop his game. He's not ready yet

Wrong again as always? seems like a stretch..

As i've said I think he can go pro but just not next year as you have stated. He's clearly not ready to compete in the NBA especially with today's centers who can stretch the floor. It's okay to say that - don't have to be a homer about everything.

Reactions: Mikesi
Wrong again as always? seems like a stretch..

As i've said I think he can go pro but just not next year as you have stated. He's clearly not ready to compete in the NBA especially with today's centers who can stretch the floor. It's okay to say that - don't have to be a homer about everything.
Correct. Unbiased and non-personal evaluation of a UCF player is not blasphemy

Reactions: UCFan07
Correct. Unbiased and non-personal evaluation of a UCF player is not blasphemy
But what people say here isn't an "evaluation." It's in-your-face posturing and flaming purely to elicit a response or manufacture a fake controversy where there was none. It's what Bianchi does, "I gotta do another column and it's got to be provocative/outrageous/offensive enough to show the bankrupt Tribune chain that I shouldn't be next to be fired."

Reactions: Knight_Light
But what people say here isn't an "evaluation." It's in-your-face posturing and flaming purely to elicit a response or manufacture a fake controversy where there was none. It's what Bianchi does, "I gotta do another column and it's got to be provocative/outrageous/offensive enough to show the bankrupt Tribune chain that I shouldn't be next to be fired."
Tacko has been very fairly evaluated. He's not ready yet based on a limited offensive game and the fact that ha has been shutout and shutdown to say the least for 2 consecutive games by mediocre teams

That guy was stiffer than a week old bagel left out on the counter and was waived faster than it takes you to read this message.
I like the "week old bagel" line. Never heard that one. I will be using it soon!!! :)

He's just not ready. He's being shutout by mediocre college teams, He wouldn't even get the ball in the NBA at this point in the post. 1st rounder? #1 pick. Come on.

He needs this year and next at least.
He needs 3 more years actually. Hope I am wrong but at this point of this season I hoped for more advancement. Maybe I'm wrong because he really just started playing BB late in his life. May this summer he goes hard and comes back very effective 2017-2018 :)

No, ten more years at least. Worthless and probably doesn't leave tips at restaurants.

Pro, not pro... I could care less. Just hoping we don't see many more Kuba like performances out of him.

No, ten more years at least. Worthless and probably doesn't leave tips at restaurants.
Don't take it so personal. Geez. He's not a stiff. Far from it.

Last time he was at a restaurant, he left plenty of tips. I heard that he told the Wing House management to hire taller waitresses and to make the entrance to the bathroom higher as he keeps hitting his head

I wouldn't say Tacko is worthless due to his huge impact on the defensive end. His offensive game at this point is pretty poor when he isn't a full foot taller than his opponent and he doesn't get alot of putbacks and dunks.

I wouldn't say Tacko is worthless due to his huge impact on the defensive end. His offensive game at this point is pretty poor when he isn't a full foot taller than his opponent and he doesn't get alot of putbacks and dunks.
The only game he actually looked good offensively was against In the tourney in beginning of year. Not sure why he can't replicate that now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT