ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Villanova Game Thread

Why does this ref look like Ben Kingsley on steroids. Like a Ghandi that’s gonna bang your grandma.

Saw an OL kind of what we expected coming out of camp.
LT Grable
LG Marshall
C Kitler
RG Pauole
RT Kight

Well all except Kitler. Good to see the young guy getting some action.

Reactions: KnightLife1
Tommy Castellanos had a good game for Boston College against Florida State in a close lose.

The wide receivers are going all out for Timmy McClain.

So Javon Baker hustles downfield to block a guy in the back and get Kodi Hudson's touchdown called back. Baker's reward for the penalty is he gets the touchdown reception for himself.

:D

The wide receivers are going all out for Timmy McClain.

So Javon Baker hustles downfield to block a guy in the back and get Kodi Hudson's touchdown called back. Baker's reward for the penalty is he gets the touchdown reception for himself.

:D
Mans trying to get his stats..jk 🤣

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
How we feeling so far. Timmy looks good out there, little rust, but he looks good.

Reactions: tjb74
Nice to get some PT in the first half by so many who rarely get it before garbage time. Glad to see Malachi, Choute, Matt Alexander, Kight, Medley and others getting quality time. Really hope we can see Bowman and MAR in the backfield in the second half.

Reactions: PhDee
Can’t tell much from Villanova. Wait till next week.
Yeah I mean it looked like Kobe jogged by the entire Villanova defense 🤣.

But yeah, we just need Timmy to come out against Kent State like he has in the 2nd quarter and I feel good

How we feeling so far. Timmy looks good out there, little rust, but he looks good.
At this time I am not seeing a big of difference for Malzahn not to be looking to get Plumlee back in the lineup soon as he can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT