ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Villanova Game Thread

I hope you are right. RJ Harvey had a hip injury last week. MAR needs to play the entire second half. I think Gus is saving Bowman for K-State.
This guy is beyond dumb with most of his takes. Bowman is a lot of mid…dude can’t play anywhere. Yeah…that’s Malzon’s secret weapon?

Another stupid penalty. Lee Hunter this time. Piling on. This will most likely give Villanova a TD.

That was an ugly defensive series. This is the 3rd game and these stupid penalties should be cleaned up for the most part.

Timmy is doing ok. Villanova is definitely the worst team we have played so far and some of you AND media thought it would be close lol 😂.

TMc is really rusty. This game is crazy important for him and for UCF to get ready for a KSU that is totally beatable. I would think now we could all see why JRP is the starter? We are missing a dynamic, TMc is JRP lite and clearly looks like a backup. Next year though, TMc needs to be that guy so these next few games are huge for him.

Timmy is doing ok. Villanova is definitely the worst team we have played so far and some of you AND media thought it would be close lol 😂.

TMc is really rusty. This game is crazy important for him and for UCF to get ready for a KSU that is totally beatable. I would think now we could all see why JRP is the starter? We are missing a dynamic, TMc is JRP lite.
no i don't see why.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
You guys never disappoint. We’ve had as many punts tonight as we’ve had all year, and we are playing the worst team (FCS). Keep doing you guys…

If I see one more little mermaid commercial I'm cancelling my ESPN+ subscription

Lol.

McClain is 20-of-28 for 321 yards and two touchdowns (no interceptions) early in the fourth quarter.

JRP has only thrown for more yards twice in his collegiate career.
It’s Villanova you absolute tool…i bet this is TMc’s best game ever, wonder why…

Can we just be happy we did what we're supposed to do against an FCS opponent? Game's been over since the second quarter.
I was just pointing out that many here and in the media (and lobodouche) were predicting a close game. Head scratcher to me. Also, that people should appreciate that JRP is a better qb option than TMc, although TMc is a great qb2 who I think is getting great game reps tonigh against one of the worst teams we have played in several years. Also, TMc is qb1 next year, so all good things and glad he’s getting game reps.

Great to be back on Espn+
I would rather have my fingernails pulled out than watch a game on +. It is truly painful!!! I pray we won't have to endure that for many of our games.

Q's stats vs. FCS Nova are better than JRP's stats vs. FCS South Carolina State.

Both were playing their first games in a Knight uniform.

That's as apples to apple as it gets.
2 different years, 2 different teams…SCSt is historically better also. Not at all apples to apples lol.

Q's stats vs. FCS Nova are better than JRP's stats vs. FCS South Carolina State.

Both were playing their first games in a Knight uniform.

That's as apples to apple as it gets.
people getting weird in trying to discredit McClain

There was literally a Dungeon thread that was slightly worried about this game compared to other FCS. They were playing well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT