ADVERTISEMENT

@UCFHonors

he is accusing me of being a racist and his a total a**wipe as he doesn't even know the meaning of the word, I have 3 nieces that are 50% native American . grew up in a neighborhood that was 90% African American. Volenteer for 15 years at the Boys n Girls club, spent most of my life working with children of different nationalities, thru the Big Brothers and Sisters organization.,

if that makes a racist this country is in big trouble, My granddaughter is dating a African American. now if I am a racist why would she date a African American.

and I can't read over on the Rivals board because of him banning me even though I am a premium member.

Reactions: UCFBS
my guess is I pissed him off with creating a thread called [introducing the next LB recruit] something to that effect

6'3 Jack Campbell a grossly under rated Iowa kid [just like Jewell was]
stats to date
154 tackle 11 tackle for loss 4.5 sacks for the states largest class Cedar Falls
stats in the state playoffs semi's
22 tackle 13 solo. he is a 5.5 3* and was a finalist for the US Army AA Game as he was listed with other canidates that people could vote for,

the player that beat him out was Iowa commit Jeston Jacobs from Ohio.

never said a word to him. this started when I cririzes LaVarr Ball for pulling his son off that European league team just because he didn't like how they were being coached.

he accused me of being a racist the he banned me W/O a word, he has banned me 3 time since W/O a word and no chance to ask why. cowpoke has a personal vendetta, how he came to the conclusion that I am a racist makes no sense. other than to use that to ban me for God knows why.

oh well I have found out that by being a premium member I have access to all the boards on the Rivals network. which should keep me busy.

hopefully I can post on here as I am a good supporter of UCF. [even if is T-Shirt only] sorry Hawkeye fan for life.

never said a word to him. this started when I cririzes LaVarr Ball for pulling his son off that European league team just because he didn't like how they were being coached.

he accused me of being a racist the he banned me W/O a word, he has banned me 3 time since W/O a word and no chance to ask why. cowpoke has a personal vendetta, how he came to the conclusion that I am a racist makes no sense. other than to use that to ban me for God knows why.

oh well I have found out that by being a premium member I have access to all the boards on the Rivals network. which should keep me busy.

hopefully I can post on here as I am a good supporter of UCF. [even if is T-Shirt only] sorry Hawkeye fan for life.

Haha you can be a UCF supporter without being the dreaded tshirt bandwagoner.

Last edited:
I don't want to split hairs here or cast any doubt on your sincerity at all, but I did get a chuckle out of this. I think this means your granddaughter is not racist moreso than you. :joy:
have you ever volenterred you time to the local Boys and Girls Club or the Big Brother and Sisters organisation or have you ever been a foster parent.

or maybe your parent became Foster Parents when you were 10 and suddenly became the Big Brother to kids that never had one and came in abused both physical and mentally that were from different races and nationalities.

do me a favor and don't pull a cowpoke by assuming something about me. also here is my favorite break down of a word
assume = ass + u + me

Iowa is a nice campus. I have family in Cedar Rapids so I’ll root for them. Btw can you get me some Toppling Goliath or pulpit rock beer ? (Yes I know Decorah is a long was away)

Reactions: UCFhonors
Iowa is a nice campus. I have family in Cedar Rapids so I’ll root for them. Btw can you get me some Toppling Goliath or pulpit rock beer ? (Yes I know Decorah is a long was away)
sorry. as I am disabled it is hard for me to go to Decorah as I live 30 minutes south of Waterloo.

do hope to do some travilling as me and the wife just bought a 2019 class C Forester motor home.

Reactions: lawknight
have you ever volenterred you time to the local Boys and Girls Club or the Big Brother and Sisters organisation or have you ever been a foster parent.

or maybe your parent became Foster Parents when you were 10 and suddenly became the Big Brother to kids that never had one and came in abused both physical and mentally that were from different races and nationalities.

do me a favor and don't pull a cowpoke by assuming something about me. also here is my favorite break down of a word
assume = ass + u + me

I think you are sincere, my UCFriend.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
sorry. as I am disabled it is hard for me to go to Decorah as I live 30 minutes south of Waterloo.

do hope to do some travilling as me and the wife just bought a 2019 class C Forester motor home.

I was actually joking about the beer but thats a beautiful area. I was in Waterloo for a day last year and really had a good time.

Iowa is not just cornfields. there is some of the Best fishing available. trails to walk, go horseback riding or ride a bike, there is a state park called Backbone that the locals call the Devils Backbone. that you can hike or Repel if you have the help and skills to do.

back to fishing there are Trout streams galore, even small lakes loaded with trout. smallies, large mouths, Northerns, Walleye, Muskee and the smaller game fish.

lots of Deer to hunt shotgun, Muzzleloaders, Bow Hunting.

Reactions: UCFhonors
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT