ADVERTISEMENT

UCFs free media coverage

Whether its good like LeBatard or bad like Finebaum....beating Auburn at the Peach Bowl after an undefeated season is doing wonders for the program.
The media is going crazy right now talking about UCF, Champs, SEC, Playoff system, G-5, P-5...wow! People I would never speak to before are coming up to me and saying "Wow UCF is the real deal" !!! People on the street!

It annoyed me when they attempt to compare us to Western Michigan out of all programs that have big seasons like this. Nothing wrong with Western Michigan or Northern Illinois because they beat a middle of the road B1G teams during their run, but even our 2nd trip they still compare us to MAC teams from the past that got annihilated in their bowl. As a G5 program, we have carried ourselves better than one time success in Kalamazoo and the Chicago suburbs. We've much improved in finding and developing talent that can match up with top P5s since the transition from Kruczek to GOL. This publicity is much deserved regardless of what some of the media thinks of the national title claims that its absurd.

Last edited:
It annoyed me when they attempt to compare us to Western Michigan out of all programs that have big seasons like this. Nothing wrong with Western Michigan or Northern Illinois because they beat a middle of the road B1G teams during their run, but even our 2nd trip they still compare us to MAC teams from the past that got annihilated in their bowl win. As a G5 program, we have carried ourselves better than one time success in Kalamazoo and the Chicago suburbs. We've much improved in finding and developing talent that can match up with top P5s since the transition from Kruczek to GOL. This publicity is much deserved regardless of what some of the media thinks of the national title claims that its absurd.

That's the trick. Finding 3 star talent and turning them into 4-5 star talent. Having coaches the recruits like and respect is a big part of developing them.

It annoyed me when they attempt to compare us to Western Michigan out of all programs that have big seasons like this. Nothing wrong with Western Michigan or Northern Illinois because they beat a middle of the road B1G teams during their run, but even our 2nd trip they still compare us to MAC teams from the past that got annihilated in their bowl. As a G5 program, we have carried ourselves better than one time success in Kalamazoo and the Chicago suburbs. We've much improved in finding and developing talent that can match up with top P5s since the transition from Kruczek to GOL. This publicity is much deserved regardless of what some of the media thinks of the national title claims that its absurd.

College football fans and analyst are dumb. Therefore UCF needs to dumb it down for them and go back to FTU.

Whether its good like LeBatard or bad like Finebaum....beating Auburn at the Peach Bowl after an undefeated season is doing wonders for the program.

From what I'm observing it seems like 90 percent of the readers think UCF got screwed and the playoff system is rigged. ESPN needs to fire all these clowns and advocate for a 8 team playoff that gives at least one G5 a shot in the playoffs. Just from a financial point it would make sense. ESPN is losing viewers as is college football by leaving out half of the teams and their fans. Everyone knows it is a rigged system. Come on ESPN and help do the right thing.

From the 2 or 3 LeBatard segments that I've listened to, it sure seems like he and his background staff are mocking UCF's accomplishments and claims for national championship consideration.

No sport exists where preconceptions are made about it's members to the point they have no opportunity to play for it's championship. We eye with glee how the NBA power shifts from the West to the East and back again, but we don't disallow the weaker conference a chance. They play the game.

From the 2 or 3 LeBatard segments that I've listened to, it sure seems like he and his background staff are mocking UCF's accomplishments and claims for national championship consideration.
I heard it before the Danny White segments. His staff wasn't for it but he laid out legit facts more wins against bowl teams than Bama etc. Actually he's supposed to be the first to claim this but South Florida was his first choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT