ADVERTISEMENT

UCF's Ryan Schneider new OC @ St. Thomas Aquinas

I swear he had to have led the NCCA in 4th quarter interceptions. Never saw a QB throw so many picks in the 4th quarter as he did.

Reactions: UCFBS
Question for the long time fans... who was better, as in who was worse, Calabrese or Moffit?

I’m going with Stevie Mo as he was comedically terrible.

Question for the long time fans... who was better, as in who was worse, Calabrese or Moffit?

I’m going with Stevie Mo as he was comedically terrible.
Calabrese was ok Freshman year. Even though if he was better we beat Miami in Miami. Then it turned real bad.

No way. Calabrese was one of the worst QBs in UCF history. He couldn’t complete a pass downfield and always tried to run when he wasn’t a runner. He had a run first mentality. Especially up the middle. Mike Greco was bad as well

For all you Kyle Israel fans, please refer to the 2007 Liberty Bowl. He’s the ONLY reason that we lost that game. I was never a fan.

Kyle Israel lost us both the game against Texas and against Miss St. However he did win games.... or a game

Reactions: Mikesi
I cannot believe it's still there after all these years.

It’s even funnier that someone actually went back at some point and added a source after the wiki mods called it out for lacking one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT