ADVERTISEMENT

UConn Coach Calls Out Scott Frost Stalker Reporter From Nebraska

So this reporter thinks that not only is Frost to Nebraska a done deal, but a MM transfer to Nebraska is too?

The same stalker reporter asked Coach Frost questions about AK and about his experience as a head Coach.
If I were Frost, this stalkerish behavior would creep me out and make me have second thoughts If I were even considering taking the Nebraska job.

Reactions: Mikesi
Here's a good question "Coach, I know young men have to be thick skinned when playing football, but how long do you think they hold a grudge over fans who've booed them.? Lifetime?"

FWIW Dirk is the most hated Nebraska sports reporter, that coming from Nebraska fans.

That said, I don't think there was anything wrong with his question. The only problem you have with it is he works for an Omaha paper. But he's reporting things that will get him clicks. I've said in another post that I've followed Frost throughout his NFL and coaching career, and not because I thought some decade he'd coach here. It was because he was having success after the Huskers.

I think it's hard for people to understand the obsession in Nebraska with this team without witnessing it. We have headlines in the sports section on Husker football in June. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find that Nebraska reporters were present for this type of thing last year or even when Frost was OC at Oregon.

There's a post in another topic about Nebraska fans tracking flights. Yea it's crazy. But they did it last time too. Lots thought Tressel would be our next coach because there was a private flight to Youngstown from Lincoln. Turns out it was Bo Pelini interviewing for the Youngstown State job.

Bianchi or whoever is covering UCF sports should take notes and start interviewing opponents of coaching candidates during teleconferences.**

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT