ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN Game Thread

Doubt the Moos could curb st us, this game looks nearly the same as the moos did v UCOnn. Hardly any reason for either to be proud of the game v Uconn.

Doubt the Moos could curb st us, this game looks nearly the same as the moos did v UCOnn. Hardly any reason for either to be proud of the game v Uconn.

Yeah the energy level of our defense will obviously be a lot higher but the missed tackles is a concern

Reactions: Lurky
Tre Quan more like Quad Quan (because his number is 4). Also, he is really good at so much.

Let's not get all suicidal at a 42-17 score. Better than USF vs Uconn

usf Fans leave the board as be bested their pathetic game v. UConn. What crap Cows could only score 37

The way Otis Anderson has played it's going to be tough for Hamilton to get that #1 spot back next season

But they're going to have a 100 million dollar facility...when they raise that much from strippers or whoever goes there.

And 10 years from now, when they finally build it, we can all say "How lovely". Still playing in the pirate ship?

I agree, but we did laugh at them when they had problems with Uconn. You have to admit, we don't look like we did in the first 4 games. We got spoiled.
First 5-6 games team looked like a legit Top 10 team, last few weeks they look a little more beatable

This is where I think the physical fatigue sets in for our roster especially on offense like this game for around 3 quarters. We have speed everywhere but they are undersized so some of them might be sore

Reactions: Wings0fred
One day, whatever they're trying to accomplish kicking off out of bounds, is going to pay off. I can feel it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT