ADVERTISEMENT

Under the Radar...

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
We'll see if this actually helps this year with less commits, it's harder to gauge the competition going into the last week and making a decision

Also, I like the fact that ALL of our commits are rated between 5.4 to 5.6. We need a few 5.7 but quality over quantity is what we need at this point. There are only 22 starting positions (x2 with depth).

#UCFast, #UCFierce...

Charge On Scott Frost and Company!

Last edited:
We'll see if this actually helps this year with less commits, it's harder to gauge the competition going into the last week and making a decision

Also, I like the fact that ALL of our commits are rated between 5.4 to 5.6. We need a few 5.7 but quality over quantity is what we need at this point. There are only 22 starting positions (x2 with depth).

#UCFast, #UCFierce...

Charge On Scott Frost and Company!

I've seen some really nice players over the years in our conference and at UCF who were 5.5's and 5.6''s. I've also seen a few mediocre players at 5,7-5.8, so there's not too much difference. That LB from a few years ago named Leilon and the famous Jose Jose come to mind immediately. Usually a guy who is a 5.4 or less that turns out great is someone like a Bruce Miller or JJ who overachieved. It would be nice to "find" a couple of those.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT