ADVERTISEMENT

Unemployment at 3.9%. Lowest since 1969.

Let's get these 8M undocumented workers out ASAP so we can get to -1.5% unemployment that would be the all time lowest.

Once we build the wall and illegals stop flooding in we'll be able to sustain negative unemployment.

thats funny coming from the guy that will probably have a break down tomorrow afternoon. do you have your safe space ready yet?
Yeah my safe space is Indiana I'm a white man. None of this impacts me. I only care because I feel bad for those that will be hurt.

Why would I need a safe space? I'll never be a victim in america. Safe spaces are for victims. My life doesn't change I just feel bad for those who will be hurt by this.

Ah, the good old left wing playbook. When you have lost, declare that conservatives will kill everyone and ramble about being white or something.

You're soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Shook.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Ah, the good old left wing playbook. When you have lost, declare that conservatives will kill everyone and ramble about being white or something.

What are you talking about? Tell me how my life will ever be impacted negatively by this and why I should care personally.

There are a lot of asterisks on that ...
  • 66% employment rate, versus 69% in '69
  • Far more deficit spending than the '60s
That said ... it is quite good for the past decade.
The tax cuts had a lot to do with it too, some of which were just made permanent.

We'll see if more businesses stay for the long-term.
Especially with the NAFTA replacement.

I don't politically cheerlead. That's for idiots. Were you to say, "Are you getting tired of the success?" then I might be on board. Semantics, perhaps, but IDGAF.
its not political if its great for the entire country not just one side. semantics perhaps but idgaf either.

Jesus christ 85 and Wayne are literally the shit tier of shit tier posters.

Here you go BG. I un-ignored him and did a simple search a VOILA- SHOCKING! Here is Ninja raging and insulting me in vile terms despite me having him on ignore.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Reactions: ucfversusbcs

I can't believe I'm going to do this (i.e., post in a thread such as this), but lest we not forget "death panels" that were perpetrated by Sarah Palin. I'm not saying that liberals don't do it - both sides are supremely guilty of fearmongering.

I can't believe I'm going to do this (i.e., post in a thread such as this), but lest we not forget "death panels" that were perpetrated by Sarah Palin. I'm not saying that liberals don't do it - both sides are supremely guilty of fearmongering.

And Paul Ryan throwing granny off a cliff for proposing modest changes to entitlements

It’s the playbook

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT