ADVERTISEMENT

Usf Gtech

Georgia tech up 17-14. Both usf touch downs were kick returns.

Blake Barnett may have the ugliest throwing motion in the country.

Based on what I am seeing so far they are going to be a tough team this year. I expect another shootout when we play them. Looks like they have some offensive weapons as well.

**Still early in the season though.

Lots of fans dressed in red today. Maybe they thought there was a Bucs game. You would have thought their fans would have turned out.

Halftime here but I don’t think we win. I hope I am wrong but I don’t think I am.

I wouldn’t mind if USF lost multiple games. Just if we are going to play them with the division on the line like last year they may as well be undefeated vs having a loss and lower rank. If they have losses and the division isn’t on the line, obviously that is a good outcome too.

Based on what I am seeing so far they are going to be a tough team this year. I expect another shootout when we play them. Looks like they have some offensive weapons as well.

**Still early in the season though.
You talking about USF? They look bad. Two TD returns were nice, but other than that they got nothing.

Strong game-planed to shut down the dive up the middle run but has had no answer for GT running outside. The USF defense is built better against the pass than run

You talking about USF? They look bad. Two TD returns were nice, but other than that they got nothing.
Agreed. Should have been a bigger win for GT. Cows did nothing. 370 yards on the ground by GT. Ouch!!

Strong game-planed to shut down the dive up the middle run but has had no answer for GT running outside. The USF defense is built better against the pass than run
Additionally USF always has good interior defensive linemen

What an ugly game. A bad defense vs a bad defense. A triple option offense vs a below average read option.

they have a ton of team speed, they have flaws but so does UCF(Defense/tackling)
You're right. They have some fast kids. They are just lost a lot of the time. Those 2 KO returns were huge when playing a slow moving offense like GT. GTs players are incredibly undisciplined on ST and D.

LOL, UCF fan calling another teams defense bad......Have you watched yours? Or, are you blind?
602 yards of total offense by GT. That's Georgia Tech. They run the triple option. Not a college level offense. They beat Alcorn State 41-0 last week and only had 543 yards.

Yeah, your defense is bad. It was a game of undisciplined teams. The hottest of garbage.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT