ADVERTISEMENT

USF is giving away tickets???

firm_bizzle

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2008
46501382_10157113815616159_5618771466116923392_o.jpg

They really don't want us taking over huh?

A Tampa Hip Hop station has been trying to give away tickets for weeks

Don't believe their press line that '50k tickets purchased already'

10k for USF students who won't show up 100%
5k laying on the ground of gas stations
Realistically they probably have sold around 35k

If you live in the Tampa area, and you can bring yourself to do it, visit a Dunkin donuts put horns up and immediately set those tickets on fire

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
when did USF become Vanderbilt? they are going on this tangent how they are serious Academic Institution and that's why they haven't won a Conference, the same Program that had players under Taggart firing bullets in the air On Campus a few years ago

Reactions: coffeyucf
when did USF become Vanderbilt? they are going on this tangent how they are serious Academic Institution and that's why they haven't won a Conference, the same Program that had players under Taggart firing bullets in the air On Campus a few years ago

It’s at this point that you realize they have given up.

I’m not super dialed in on admissions at Florida universities, but isn’t it harder to get into UCF than USF?

Reactions: Poolside Knight
So they have nothing left but to start the academic smack? I mean, they are ahead of us in that regard (healthcare), but just like everything else, give us time and we'll pass them on that as well.

The butthurt is unreal with those guys, glad my USF friends aren't like that.

I’m not super dialed in on admissions at Florida universities, but isn’t it harder to get into UCF than USF?
UCF 48.6% acceptance rate. USF 44.6%. UF 47.5%. FSU 55.9%.

UCF average SAT 1320
USF average SAT 1230
UF average SAT 1330
FSU average SAT 1290

Much more applicants to UCF than USF and they accept more students overall but quality of applicants is better. Rate of acceptance not much different.

They are blaming our success on a misfortune event that happened a long time ago at our campus. They say that is the reason they are not where we are, because they would never go the route we did to reach that success?!?!!! That is the most butthurt thing I've ever heard. These people are truly pathetic.

They are blaming our success on a misfortune event that happened a long time ago at our campus. They say that is the reason they are not where we are, because they would never go the route we did to reach that success?!?!!! That is the most butthurt thing I've ever heard. These people are truly pathetic.
there are a few exceptions but for the most part their fanbase have a backwards mindset and do not understand college football. I actually don't like how much we have elevated them the last few years, FAU fans are funner to be around

Over on their board they are all pathetic. If you haven't gone over I'll summarize for you:

-AAC sucks which is why we suck
-we don't need an OCS because ray jay
-UCF has dragged us down and that why we're like this
-we beat west Virginia once 10 years ago and our stadium was WAY louder than UCF

LOL@DUH*BULLS...

An Oldie but Goodie ten year ago article:

USF Is Moving On, And UCF Is On Its Own
By Joe Henderson | Tribune Staff
Published: September 5, 2008
Updated: May 16, 2013 at 01:41 AM
TAMPA - Perhaps we should all wear black arm bands or something to commemorate the impending end of the USF-UCF football series. We could hold a candlelight vigil maybe, or Bulls fans could lower those "Horns" flags that flap out of their car windows to half-staff for the ride Saturday to Orlando. At least that's what UCF seems to expect. No less than Coach George O'Leary noted this week, "One side gets it. The other side, I don't know what the problem is." Oh, I know what the problem is. USF isn't about to lower a hand to lift UCF's program to the same level the Bulls currently occupy by giving the Knights any more shots to prove they're equal, which they aren't. The Knights have a nice little program, and they do well in their nice little league, Conference USA - the same league the Bulls left behind to join the Big East, where they can compete for a BCS berth every year.
https://www.tbo.com/news/opinion/2008/sep/05/sp-usf-is-moving-on-and-ucf-is-on-its-own-ar-128063/

I don't know about any official stats...But the daughter of a UCF Alum/friend was not accepted to UCF so she went to USF instead.

LOL@DUH*BULLS...

An Oldie but Goodie ten year ago article:

USF Is Moving On, And UCF Is On Its Own
By Joe Henderson | Tribune Staff
Published: September 5, 2008
Updated: May 16, 2013 at 01:41 AM
TAMPA - Perhaps we should all wear black arm bands or something to commemorate the impending end of the USF-UCF football series. We could hold a candlelight vigil maybe, or Bulls fans could lower those "Horns" flags that flap out of their car windows to half-staff for the ride Saturday to Orlando. At least that's what UCF seems to expect. No less than Coach George O'Leary noted this week, "One side gets it. The other side, I don't know what the problem is." Oh, I know what the problem is. USF isn't about to lower a hand to lift UCF's program to the same level the Bulls currently occupy by giving the Knights any more shots to prove they're equal, which they aren't. The Knights have a nice little program, and they do well in their nice little league, Conference USA - the same league the Bulls left behind to join the Big East, where they can compete for a BCS berth every year.
https://www.tbo.com/news/opinion/2008/sep/05/sp-usf-is-moving-on-and-ucf-is-on-its-own-ar-128063/
[roll][roll]OMFG:joy::joy:[roll]

From the article...

"it still may be more embarrassing to give out free tickets to your rivalry game rather than just selling them to your rivals."

LOL at the Bools.....
Hahahahaha the free ticket people will just sell them to us anyway now. They will make money and the cow program won’t

Now THAT’s hilarious!!

Don't they realize that if they fill their stadium up with these guys, they may not have many players left to play in the second half because their players were recognized and got arrested as soon as they stepped off the field?

copsdonutsstereotype.png

Reactions: UCFBS and Mikesi
Don't they realize that if they fill their stadium up with these guys, they may not have many players left to play in the second half because their players were recognized and got arrested as soon as they stepped off the field?

copsdonutsstereotype.png
Beat me to it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT